• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Chat lag at 11PM - IST - Found permanent fix

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
After several months debugging and tweaking, we finally found the solution for our chat lag which will delay sending messages and allowing people to connect to the chat.

We are doing final stage testing in our "testing server" to make sure all functions are working before patching and releasing it in our main servers.

The server was struggling to let new users to connect chat room at our peak time. But now, the testing server able to connect more than 5000 users concurrently.

There is no time frame about this release, sure will do it ASAP.

Have fun folks :).

Yeah im still banned for something I didn't do a second time. Aphrodite talked to me first time and I have been in line ever since

Yeah im still banned for something I didn't do a second time. Aphrodite talked to me first time and I have been in line ever since
Really? You want to know something you lil cry baby, admins talk. And Aphrodite as co-owner gave her yes on banning you and removing your VIP. Standing up for yourself all alone after asking for money for Skype sessions to users on ZoZo..... Hm sure that's against the rules. And so many complaints about it. And so many times we saw it under our guest id's when you thought we weren't there to see. So again nice try but you will remain banned!

I did remind you and warn you ,i deleted your links posted in the main and also the pics with links so users would "spoil" you ,i warned you a few times but i still got complaints from MALE REGS that you were asking in pm ,charging for skype etc now if you are dumb enough to think it wouldnt be found out that's your problem and i gave the order for you to be Banned and have the vip taken . NOW MOVE ON GO EARN YOUR MONEY ELSE WHERE CAUSE ZOZO IS A FREE SITE WHERE WE ENFORCE OUR RULES AND PROTECT OUR USERS

:cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1:I was just trying to save the Studio I worked for. :worried: I didn 't know those people were regulars. :cry1:in my defense they are the ones that ask about naughty stuff first.
I know you have warned me before and I know you have took down the post. To me since then I have been on good behavier. Like sometimes I would ask I think I asked 3 people and that was it before I got banned. I got the point. :sad1:Honestly I tried not to do that, because it lowered my self esteem and just made me ....more unstable then I might have already been. I know its my fault for trying to help out and save a company despite how it made me feel like crap. We all have to make sacrafices ..
Aphrodite I am or I guess was one of your girls; you should know by now that expecally after 3 years of me being void that I only ask on here IF it is extreme. Before I had met you I was gonna be a Roman Catholic Benedictine Sister and for 3 years I was without electronics. Im fragile, shy and innocent and vulnerable.
I guess it is my fault for being harassed and trying to make the pain go away. You know very well I dont care for life and I am isolated.
Anyways :unamused:
despite how I tried to do something good and save a company, and despite lowering my self esteem.. I still get banned. I still get banned for people asking me if I want to see their dick. I desensitised by that, and it can be triggering like meltdown triggering. So I offer if they want to pay, because it is a alternative to me having a flashback and lowering my self esteem . They were butts and I was just trying to get them off so they would leave me alone. I know it is not ok.

Really? You want to know something you lil cry baby, admins talk. And Aphrodite as co-owner gave her yes on banning you and removing your VIP. Standing up for yourself all alone after asking for money for Skype sessions to users on ZoZo..... Hm sure that's against the rules. And so many complaints about it. And so many times we saw it under our guest id's when you thought we weren't there to see. So again nice try but you will remain banned!

1. How was I suppose to know the Admins I am unfamiliar with use guest accounts also you can tell me you are using your guest account. It renforces the stopping of any bad behaviar on my part. Sooo I can blame the Admins for not telling me, and knowing that I easily be tricked.
2. What conplaints?
If anyone complained to me about me I would apologize and stop what I was doing.

3. Also calling someone a cry baby is just rude and makes you look like a not nice person.

your "fragile, shy and innocent and vulnerable" MY ASS
YOU ARE SLY ,CUNNING AND SURE AS HELL KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND DID
YOU KNEW THE RULES OF ZOZO THEN AND YOU KNEW THEM NOW
YOU KNEW BACK THEN US ADMINS COULD BE INVISIBLE AND TODAY WE DO THE SAME UNDER GUESTS ,HENCE THE WHOLE POINT OF NOT KNOWING OUR GUEST ACCOUNTS SO DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME THAT CRAP GIRL NOW FOR THE LAST AND FINALLY FUCKING TIME YOU ARE BANNED FROM ZOZO FOR BREAKING THE RULES = ASKING FOR MONEY AND TRYING TO SCAM
HOPE YOU HAVE GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROJECTS BUT IT WILL NOT BE GAINED ON OUR SITE

Wow. Well how am I suppose to know who is invisable and not im not using a computer it doesnt show any key factor. Anyways like I say as far as I know I didnt do anything wrong. I have not heard complaints. I was only warned once and after that I have stopped. As far as PMs goes same thing if they have a problem I would rather they talk to me so I can fix my wrong that I might have done.

1. How was I suppose to know the Admins I am unfamiliar with use guest accounts also you can tell me you are using your guest account. It renforces the stopping of any bad behaviar on my part. Sooo I can blame the Admins for not telling me, and knowing that I easily be tricked.
2. What conplaints?
If anyone complained to me about me I would apologize and stop what I was doing.

3. Also calling someone a cry baby is just rude and makes you look like a not nice person.
Are you batting your eyelashes slowly and making a voice while you type so much crap thinking it will work on us? Lmao girl don't try and play smart cause clearly you can't. The being nice part was over the minute you tried to keep pulling your crap on ZoZo. Told you to keep your shit out of forum. You were warned. Who are you going to cry now Virgin Mary? To the pope? Gonna run where now? Dead end streets for you on ZoZo now you LIL CRY BABY. Was I and Aphrodite clear enough? Do we need to be louder for the people in the back? Are you getting off on this momentary attention we're giving you and your sorry ass? Stupidity annoys me girl, you have reached the impossible, pissed me off. Out of this thread which is to inform users and as of now out of forum. Bend over for me and feel my stilettos on your ass.

Reply before the ban I am waiting
Wow. Well how am I suppose to know who is invisable and not im not using a computer it doesnt show any key factor. Anyways like I say as far as I know I didnt do anything wrong. I have not heard complaints. I was only warned once and after that I have stopped. As far as PMs goes same thing if they have a problem I would rather they talk to me so I can fix my wrong that I might have done.

Are you batting your eyelashes slowly and making a voice while you type so much crap thinking it will work on us? Lmao girl don't try and play smart cause clearly you can't. The being nice part was over the minute you tried to keep pulling your crap on ZoZo. Told you to keep your shit out of forum. You were warned. Who are you going to cry now Virgin Mary? To the pope? Gonna run where now? Dead end streets for you on ZoZo now you LIL CRY BABY. Was I and Aphrodite clear enough? Do we need to be louder for the people in the back? Are you getting off on this momentary attention we're giving you and your sorry ass? Stupidity annoys me girl, you have reached the impossible, pissed me off. Out of this thread which is to inform users and as of now out of forum. Bend over for me and feel my stilettos on your ass.
Your the one asking for a fight . I didnt do anything sooooo dont know why your so angry