• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can Not Access Anything In ZoZo Chat

Since the up date all I can do is log into zozo chat. The page opens but, all five rooms appear across the top of the screen and on the right where normally, members logged on appear there. Once I click on a room the room icons at the top of the main page goes away, the icons on the right stay put. The posts posted by members appear on the screen where they belong. But, I am not able to click on none of the names to access chat screen, etc. I can not post anything to the main news feed. Help will be apprecated.

That sounds very weird, tbh. Are you maybe using an incompatible browser? Make sure that you're on either Chrome for Android based systems and Safari for iOS. If you already are, then I'd suggest completely clearing your browser cache, search history and cookies, then trying again.

Other than that I have no clue what to do. I've never seen or heard about this one before.

Since the up date all I can do is log into zozo chat. The page opens but, all five rooms appear across the top of the screen and on the right where normally, members logged on appear there. Once I click on a room the room icons at the top of the main page goes away, the icons on the right stay put. The posts posted by members appear on the screen where they belong. But, I am not able to click on none of the names to access chat screen, etc. I can not post anything to the main news feed. Help will be apprecated.
Some time a single screenshot image or a video recorder video file can speak thousand words, so please share the screenshot or screen recorded video of this issue, which helps us to understand in depth about the issue.