• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

Buns to Run

Wicked

News Buff of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
girls look beautiful with any types,even if its not any type
distressed
messed up
etc

maya21f

AmoRoUs❤️ From VoRmIr
Posting Freak
I always end up with messy bun, as it Is long hair difficult to hold bun for long time n I lossen it n get scoldings from my mom saying don't roam like a devil in house just go n comb ur hair :facepalm:

affair m34

Interpreter of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
I always end up with messy bun, as it Is long hair difficult to hold bun for long time n I lossen it n get scoldings from my mom saying don't roam like a devil in house just go n comb ur hair :facepalm:
I USED TO PULL THE GIRLS WITH LONG HAIR IN FRONT OF ME INSIDE CLASSROOM JUZ FOR FUN & U LUCKILY NOT THERE CAZ IT WONT END UP ONLY WITH A PULL :Laugh1:

maya21f

AmoRoUs❤️ From VoRmIr
Posting Freak
I USED TO PULL THE GIRLS WITH LONG HAIR IN FRONT OF ME INSIDE CLASSROOM JUZ FOR FUN & U LUCKILY NOT THERE CAZ IT WONT END UP ONLY WITH A PULL :Laugh1:
LOL I will cut der fingers if someone touch my hair hehe:Cwl:ur lucky that for not being in my class haha else u would be fingerless now :rofl1::holiday:

affair m34

Interpreter of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
LOL I will cut der fingers if someone touch my hair hehe:Cwl:ur lucky that for not being in my class haha else u would be fingerless now :rofl1::holiday:
only fingers right not anything else lol if i know i’m losing finger i may hv more plans before losing it :Laugh1: