• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Britannia Good Day Biscuit =Spotify

Wicked

News Buff of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Indian biscuit company Britannia and Spotify joined the viral discussion:p.
Music streaming provider Spotify India changed its profile picture on Twitter to a Britannia 'Good Day' biscuit after a tweep compared the logo of the application to the iconic baked treat.
On June 25, user @tapanguchi shared a picture of the biscuit along with a caption that read: “I offered a Good Day biscuit to my colleague and he exclaimed ‘Spotify!’. Now I can’t unsee it.’
Soon after, the tweet went viral on social media and prompted a flood of reactions.
98BCEF0B-687E-4326-87B2-1ACBB23D016D.jpeg
Using a play on words, @BritanniaIndLtd wrote: “Well, our crunchy and buttery #GoodDay Cookies always hit the right ‘spot’... So, coincidence?!”
Spotify India also participated in the discussion and changed its Twitter profile picture to that of a ‘Good Day’ biscuit. Their new bio read: “Even we can’t unsee it now”.
0F283BA7-95B5-492F-9EBB-6B4A3CDCA193.jpeg
:Cwl: