• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Biggest mouth

MickyBlueEyes

Favoured Frenzy
If you look at the members section it's very clear who has the biggest mouth. But I want to ask you who do you think has the biggest mouth on the site? :p

You know what...Im gonna stop chatting in here all together.Everyones always talking about me never shutting up...well...I will now.

If you look at the members section it's very clear who has the biggest mouth. But I want to ask you who do you think has the biggest mouth on the site? :p
fuck you lol Ill admit its me...BUT....i do go outta my way to make sure i greet every new person and try my best to make people feel like they can chat and open up in here...SO SUCK MY DICK LOL Im just being friendly...you asslicker you lol

madmag.png

fuck you lol Ill admit its me...BUT....i do go outta my way to make sure i greet every new person and try my best to make people feel like they can chat and open up in here...SO SUCK MY DICK LOL Im just being friendly...you asslicker you lol
We love ya for it... we just like picking on ya for it too :p
BTW... like my pic? lol

Just gotta run from all da pervs! But truth be said, when I got back to chat you were always the nicest to me. Reason why I stayed. So honey you should thank Mad Mags, or else we wouldn't have met :wink:
I'll thank her but she's still Mad Mag and she's still on fury road :p

Having a big mouth ain't the problem it's knowing when and how to use it :Devil:

Just gotta run from all da pervs! But truth be said, when I got back to chat you were always the nicest to me. Reason why I stayed. So honey you should thank Mad Mags, or else we wouldn't have met :wink:

That's exactly what Stephy said to me. :p

And yes, Mags has got a starring role in "Mad Mags - Fury Mouth"

YW lol ...see micky.....she knows...SHE KNOWS!!!! IM DA FUCKIN SWEETEST..FUCKER!!!! looool