• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Biggest mistake u have done in life

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Every one do some mistakes in life if we get a chance we can restart it from there. So tell yours.
Mine: got an opportunity from a mnc after my ug i decided to not to go due to less salery almost 4500rs per month in banglore. Two persons went for interview both got selected i denied another one took the offer now in manger post. Almost 6 years life has more swings.:heart1:

We have to accept the mistakes that we have done and make steps forward to correct those mistakes :clapping:

I had to sacrifice something dear to me for someone, but the moment I did it, it was a big hit - The guy jus walked away taking care of his damn own life !!!! Whoa biggest mistake till date which I am not able to rectify :relieved: But lesson learnt !!! Never ever go the " Extra Mile " for anybody except Urself :inlove:

@Rapunzel whenever a question is asked in zozo forum my mind goes thinkin in the other way :p something or other will be prodding me toward the down part lol

A lot, trusting unworthy friends, spending precious time for someone who vanish after couple of years or month.

Even zozo is a mistake, but it turned out to be making people laugh, think, be vigilant, find their love, a good friend, a mentor and much more.

I would say, Mistakes are the learning curve of our life. At the end of the day, we all human and we all do mistakes.

U may belive or not i already know u say zozo was a mistake:heart1:. But i badly miss your kinky replies nowadays :Drunk: come to chat and have time with us :happy1:

@Shady Exactly i have a lot off experience like this especially in zozo i have seen many of these. Sometimes we wait for that one person to talk to us and share some thing important and happy. but they are busy with others and they text u like a unwanted thing which gives you heart break:brokenheart:. The worst case scenario is we miss them all the day to speak with them. #zozo gives you life lessons

சில நேரங்களில் உங்கள் வெற்றிகளை விட உங்கள் தவறுகளால் ஒரு முதலாளியை நீங்கள் அதிகம் ஈர்க்கலாம்.