• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

BIG BoSS House Entry Score Cards !

We both come in same category, I request the valuation officer @affair m34 to allot negative markings pls...atleast I stand 1st in the negative marking.. Haha :timid:
Oops wrong room I entered sorry for the distrubance excuse me catch you all in some other thread where I can score some points. Ufff thats :las:
Room will not open unless get 5 marks lol let me see how many will sit inside Rapz stranger boss pervy sage & maya need to confirm she got 5 or not else she also stays here :Laugh1:

Last edited:
@affair m34 if you gonna close the door with all no points mischievous ones then we cant guarantee what will we turn this room in to.:Drunk::smoking::holiday:

Especially with @maya21f on board you will miss all the fun since you will be out :tso:
Let me cheat & smoke outside and come back to rescue u all if needed but until then Stay safe in quarantine :Laugh1:

Last edited:
So u lose 10 marks one for cheating another for taking alchcol content
But people told me , It should not be considered as alcohol!! I need to get back by 10 marks or I will file case against my friends who said , it is not alcohol and that breezer company for convincing me that its nota alcohol and I will file case against @affair m34 for no specific reason!! :Laugh1: