• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Best & Worst Experience of Thailand

Stranger Boss

Facts Finger of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Today Google reminded me that last year I was in Thailand this time... So thought of exchanging experience here...

There were so many good things...

Nice Temples, Beautiful Beaches, Landscape, Adult Shows etc..

Best ofcourse was the Soapy Massage ;)

Worst thing happened when we decided to go for Authentic Thai Massage. Excitement was on peak. Lately we got to know, our host was 60 years old woman (lol). And finally we ended up having bad bodyache for a week.

BIG NO FOR AUTHENTIC THAI MASSAGE IN PATTAYA

Tell me your experiences....

Today Google reminded me that last year I was in Thailand this time... So thought of exchanging experience here...

There were so many good things...

Nice Temples, Beautiful Beaches, Landscape, Adult Shows etc..

Best ofcourse was the Soapy Massage ;)

Worst thing happened when we decided to go for Authentic Thai Massage. Excitement was on peak. Lately we got to know, our host was 60 years old woman (lol). And finally we ended up having bad bodyache for a week.

BIG NO FOR AUTHENTIC THAI MASSAGE IN PATTAYA

Tell me your experiences....
I haven't been to Thailand to share the experience lol.
But definitely don't wanna try massage if my host is 60yrs old grandpa haha but yeah if its 26yr youngsters then it's biggggg yesssss :Cwl:n then will share you my own massage experience hehe