• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Best Web Series

it’s quite easy to regard suicide as a “disease,” the product of mental illness. But this Web series "13 Reasons Why" treats suicide as fundamentally justifiable discretion, expostulating specific reasons why a teenager did not feel her life was worth living. Despite that are not good reasons, but they are reasons nevertheless. What we get from this series is "Suicide is nobody's choice but when people are forced to stop breathing they look for no other option than to end their lives."
Thanks for such detailed review. Will surely go for it.

Sk
Recent awe inspiring watch was "Queen". This web series redefined the South's overlook on web series. Hope many more follow this trend. Anyone else Waiting for Season 2?

Totally hooked with the characters flaws, fall and the Rise. Perfection is how you suit yourself at times of imperfections.
View attachment 4055
Sounds interesting.

1. Stranger Things (i wish to have telekinesis too):blessing:
  2. Umbrella academy ( kinda peculiar they are but cool na diff. Strength/power):punch:
  3. Dark (very interesting, that even netflix got confused with its plot):Cwl:
  4. 13 reasons why (gave us lessons, to take mental illness seriously):nodding:
  5. Locke and key (fantastic, i wish my key could led me to my fave place ):bandid:
  6. Lucifer (funny, romantic, drama, amazingly done by one hotty lucy "so tell me, what is it that you desire?" Ugh i desire you ):giggle:
  7. sex education (help you to be open minded):Like:
  8. The haunting of Hill House (when need a little supernatural horror vibes):timid:
  9. The rain (one advice: stay away from the rain ):bandid:
  10. Into the night (another advice: stay away from the sun , it kills!):worried:
Top 10 list only :nodding:

Lucifer , oh i think you wrote my name , loofer

2. Umbrella academy ( kinda peculiar they are but cool na diff. Strength/power):punch:
  5. Locke and key (fantastic, i wish my key could led me to my fave place ):bandid:
  6. Lucifer (funny, romantic, drama, amazingly done by one hotty lucy "so tell me, what is it that you desire?" Ugh i desire you ):giggle:
  8. The haunting of Hill House (when need a little supernatural horror vibes):timid:
  10. Into the night (another advice: stay away from the sun , it kills!):worried:

game of thrones :inlove:
vikings
lucifer:heart1:( though last 2 seasons were okish still love for luci )
moon knight (waiting for s2)
tunnel (korean)
daredevil
loki (waiting for s2)

Umbrella academy is also one of the best storyline