• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Ban Without Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhatkahua7

Wellknown Ace
Hello Admin,

Today second time Admin Ichayan Banned me for no reason last time also i was chatting with my friends on wall he suddenly came up and banned me, today also same thing happened.

I think i have right to know reason why is he Banning me for no reason.

Hope someone will look into this matter

I have the same issue. Are admins allowed to ban people because of personal grudges or out of spite? What proof does he need to produce before those who administer these small admins? Ichayan bans literally everyone as he wants to. This has to stop. I am sure this is not the first time he did that. I hope he gets well soon and overcomes his insecurities. I hope his personal problems will not dictate his screen life. This is petty, repulsive and unprofessional to say the least. Grow up.

Hello Admin,

Today second time Admin Ichayan Banned me for no reason last time also i was chatting with my friends on wall he suddenly came up and banned me, today also same thing happened.

Damn right, bruh! I don't think any action will be taken but it is good to have it on record.

Hello Admin,

No reply?

Hello Admin,

No reply?
I would like to tell you a few things
1)You forgot to tag concerned admins in your thread. Tag them, It increases the chances of getting a reply.
2)I don't know whether you did it or not, but it is better to discuss these kind of issues in pvt. It creates less drama and it is more effective. If it didn't work then go for a thread.
3)I know you got banned and frustrated, but try not to be the judge of anyone's character or situations like that in public because you don't know what they are like in real life. If you want to do that, just do it in pvt and explain why to them. It is always easy to pass comments, make accusations and hard to explain why you think so.
4)You said Icha banned so many like that. Not taking anyone's side but if it did happen, if they are interested to come out and speak, tag those people too. And if you have any proofs, provide them.

Peace out.

I would like to tell you a few things
1)You forgot to tag concerned admins in your thread. Tag them, It increases the chances of getting a reply.
2)I don't know whether you did it or not, but it is better to discuss these kind of issues in pvt. It creates less drama and it is more effective. If it didn't work then go for a thread.
3)I know you got banned and frustrated, but try not to be the judge of anyone's character or situations like that in public because you don't know what they are like in real life. If you want to do that, just do it in pvt and explain why to them. It is always easy to pass comments, make accusations and hard to explain why you think so.
4)You said Icha banned so many like that. Not taking anyone's side but if it did happen, if they are interested to come out and speak, tag those people too. And if you have any proofs, provide them.

Peace out.
TYSM for ur Valuable advice.

i'll tag related concerns in this post.

when Admin Ichayan Banned me for first time for no Reason so many users asked him reason of block on wall but he is having attitude problem i think so he didn't given damn to any question.

No one gets frustrated by getting Ban but question is this A person (Admin Ichayan) who don't know anything about IC suddenly came in IC ban someone for no reason and moved away we have seen users getting banned by Moderators and Admins previously also but they mention Reason in Ban message but seems either Ichayan is Favoring some Bunch of his friends or he don't have courage to give reason.

Again Requesting to Admin Ichayan please tell me reason why you Banned me for no reason if you have done something have guts to own it Dude u r Admin it doesn't look nice that you are favoring someone or being biased.

I came to know from Someone that Admin Ichayan explained that I m spreading Hatred in IC if this is reason i have so many SS of very Decent users who spread Shit about others and spread Hatred in presence of Moderators in room what action Admin Ichayan taken about them, User Pathan is Openly Abusing some users & staff members (Hidden & Wicked) what Admin Ichayan is doing about him if he is so much concerned for IC.

ADMIN PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AS ALL STAFF IS APPOINTED BY YOU ONLY THEY SHOULD ATLEAST TELL REASON IF THEY BAN ANY ONE.

AND ADMIN ICHAYAN I M SURE U R NOT GOING TO GIVE ANY REPLY CAUSE I THINK U DON'T HAVE COURAGE TO OWN WHAT U DO.

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ADMIN.

I request to other users to stay out of complain thread let admins moderators and the one involved be present on such threads
Thnx

Lol dude first of all tell me what's your chat room nick ! i didn't banned anyone with Bhatkahua7 Nick!!

biscuit7 was banned because of abusing a vip member of zozo and got more than 3 complaints against him that he is abusing others! @Wicked I think you also present there when it happens!

once again, i didn't banned anyone called buscuity, but there was nick called biscuit. banned him because of abusing a vip member of zozo and got more than 3 complaints against him that he is abusing others! @Wicked I think you also present there when it happens!
please tell me who had complained about me it's just groupism game is going on in IC, are you aware of this? u just listened to complaint and acted on it is this Fair, i have blocked many VIP's as they always utter nonsense about me on wall. Most of times you stays in TC so Admin Ichayan i think you are not aware what is going on in IC. You should confirm it once by your own why don't u visit IC in some guest nick and watch wall i hope you easily come to know who abuses who and who is spreading hatred in IC.

You just got complaint and acted on it, Is this fair Admin Ichayan?

I have very limited friends over there and i just visit to have some chit chat with them only and always try to be away from politics going on,

many users send me SS how group of some users are spitting Venom against me in room but i don't reacted ever on those SS on other hand some users come in guest ID's just to abuse me. When they failed to instigate me they send some of their friends to you to and filed complaint,

Admin Ichayan you should listen to both sides as u r authority in room i think u shouldn't act by hearing one side only.

Last edited:
biscuit7 was banned because of abusing a vip member of zozo and got more than 3 complaints against him that he is abusing others! @Wicked I think you also present there when it happens!
I wasnt online that moment icha if it would have happened in my presence i would have banned him or any1 if theres any kinda abuse against any female even if the female is in guest or registered or vip id!

Status
Not open for further replies.