• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Ban my IP Permanently lol !!!

camboy

Favoured Frenzy
you people are doing racism !:wondering:

why you have banned me ?

I need to know the reason, why are you not letting me to chat with my friends in sex chat room what is your problem tell me clearly !!!

You people are banning Indians, already you are not letting as to speak in native language in forum,

and now you are not letting us to enter into sex chat room ufffffffffffffff.

Last edited:
Rasicm lmao you are on the ban on site for telling people to leave the site because IT's Yours ,i saw the screen shots that were kindly sent ot me by users
dont worry you think you can sneak in when were arent in but we got told and ive asked to be called in or even woken up
btw your pathetic private message you sent me on the forum to say your leaving zozo i knew was FAKE just like YOU

Rasicm lmao you are on the ban on site for telling people to leave the site because IT's Yours ,i saw the screen shots that were kindly sent ot me by users
dont worry you think you can sneak in when were arent in but we got told and ive asked to be called in or even woken up
btw your pathetic private message you sent me on the forum to say your leaving zozo i knew was FAKE just like YOU

I said I wont come to sex chat room but I said clearly that I need to talk with my friends like leila, dog and bambi and since there is no reply from you and as I want to know the reason of my BAN I came back again, but since its your site and you are the boss you can say any one as fake yes every one are fake here no one will provide their identity in such chat rooms, but I have friends here in forum, sex chat rooms and in indan rooms.

You can say anything to justify your part, why should I say some one to leave the site, there should be some reason behind it, please share the screen shot of it. let me check it out.

if some one says that all Indians are " dash dash dash".... then how can I stop my argument with them,
uffffffffffffffff unfortunately, I failed to take the screen shot, even though I have done that you wont treat me properly or not even warn them.
as the statement is said by a pro user or VIP stamped lady of an English speaking country .

you are supporting them.

Leila said that she was trying to argue with you people why I was banned.....

ufff ok any ways all is for a good reason, let me move out of this site after saying my final good bye to all of my friends with in few days or months.

Who ever it is, a mistake is a mistake, and every one has their rights to speak without hurting others.

I dont like to be here as it is a place created by you people with wrong mind set of teasing me, but the bonding between me and few good people I come across makes me to stay here for few more days, its not the platform you created for sex chatting.

I have attached the screen shot of my private message here

1599534307991.png

if you say that my message is pathetic, then there should be some courtesy to reply back, sorry as I said your culture is entirely different from ours. I should not expect things from people who are born and brought up in some different culture with a superior mind set of being a boss Bitch. This shows clearly how you treat me and what are you thinking about me in your mind.

"I wont come to your chat" means I wont come to the chat room where you and your friend Hellz are Admin lol.

Last edited:
for one i did answer bacj but you see i have a real life looking after real Victims ofabuse and bullys
BTW you need to cath up i dont have a boyfriend
ohh and your so called friends are the ones who informed me of your ermm abusing
so when you say your leaivng normally means you dont come back
cause its doesnt take three times and no point running when i log in cause im in even if you dont see me and informed ,you brought this on yourself Camboy by acting like you owned the chat and abused users in pm sadly you didnt scare them enough and they reported you to me who informed others memebers of the zozo team who ALL agreed on a BAN on Sight
if you wanna make your PROBLEM public for everyone to see you cant handle being banned over your own stupidness then please keep going but for me your case is CLOSED my mods and team are keeping watch and my users will inform me
so think twice camboy you gonna be a man and walk away or a little boy crying cause he got slapped

Camboy, JohnWick, or whatever other names you try to go under, & you're easily figured out.... I've "sat in the bushes" observing chat & learning.... you know.... sort of like the Staff does, 'when chatters think no Staff is around', but find out they're deeply mistaken.... & I've learned a lot over the many years I've been at ChatZozo, whether being anonymous or being in chat as myself.

Banning chatters doesn't just apply to those who "break the rules". It also applies to those who "CONSTANTLY" cause drama, stir the shit, spread hate, engage chatters in pm with disrespectful manners/posts, & are "CONSTANTLY" insulting others in chat.... let alone questioning the actions of the Staff & how they do their jobs, & why they perform certain duties.

Chat is chat, your experience is made by you, & it didn't take long for you to take "the fork" in the road & go downhill fast. Plus, a majority of chatters had you figured out pretty darn quickly, I might add. It's NOT about race or national origin. You made your bed & now you must lay in it. So, realize your mistakes, (if that's even possible for you), be a man, deal with it, & move on.

PS: Chat is a place to have fun, meet & greet people from across the world, & to forget about daily hardships & struggles, etc.. If you don't want to be a part of something great, or if you're simply here to mess it up for others, do an "about-face" & leave.

PSPS: This is all just my thoughts & opinion.... whether right, wrong, or indifferent. ツ