• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Awkward Moments

BadBoyV2

Whiskered Felis Leo
Chat Pro User
Wats ur awkward moment in life u faced share anyone..??

For me during 2nd yr of clg.. They asked me to sing a prayer song in assembly,
I was sooo damn confused..
And the result, i mixed a song frm movie "Avan Ivan"
A background song its kinda devotional...
I mixed it wit a real malayalam Devotional song,
Except principal and management staffs...
Each and evrybdy wr laughing..:timid:

So wats urs..??

when i joined my first tournament, my opponent kicked me and i fell down and i was like really in pain. I saw my sensei's face he was so serious lookin at me and then i remember "when u fall, u get up as if nothing happened and fight" . I got up and i dunno out of conciousness i smile and do peace sign :fingercross:. I can sense almost all people around secretly laughing, so after the game, i just cant help but stay at one place and act like nothing happened.

Mostly gets stuck for push/pull for shops n etc.
Many of times goes into ladies toilets in malls/shopping complex'etc
When m outside not at home and go horney on rare occasions i need to go to bathroom to adjust .One of my best friend ...once his dad picked up the phone and i said without even saying and hearing hello-Where r u chutiya,bhosdi!(Abuse/Slang in hindi)(2years back)

Shit in pant accidentally may be due to loose motion i tried to fart only but happend more than that..
(Not when i was kid,its like when i was in 9-10th)
And much more ,,i need time to recollect much more memories.:map:

Mine Hmmmmmm
When I was in 4th standard, I have a prblm of susu bcoz of my body over heat I can't control. It n use to do it like a months babe everywhere, all my uniform and me smell like a susu everyone use to laugh at me i sit at the corner of the class n this lasted for 6months ( 1month in school n 5months at home).

Mine Hmmmmmm
When I was in 4th standard, I have a prblm of susu bcoz of my body over heat I can't control. It n use to do it like a months babe everywhere, all my uniform and me smell like a susu everyone use to laugh at me i sit at the corner of the class n this lasted for 6months ( 1month in school n 5months at home).
From today u il b proudly called as susu gal