• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ATTITUDES

BadBoyV2

Whiskered Felis Leo
Chat Pro User
Lets see wat kinda Attitude ppl has got..!!!
20200704_141712.jpg

I am a senseless , careless, mannerless, goalless guy always lives in frustration just trying to live to survive myself , I don't have particular attitude to mention,. I just act according to situation !!!
Whats just right at that point of time!!
Thats it!!
And nobody cares me and I don't care someone caring me!!

Attitude is not important then the person.
Attitude should help to everyone but not humiliate one another

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
“Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
“Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.” – Khalil Gibran
“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
“Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” – Albert Einstein
“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
“Attitude is a choice. What you think you can do, whether positive or negative, confident or scared, will most likely happen.” – Pat Summitt
“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
“Attitude is altitude.” – Nick Vujicic
“Attitude is everything, so pick a good one.” – Wayne Dyer
“Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.” – Charles Swindoll
“Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws.”
“Attitude will always define who we are in life.” – Mark A. Brennan
“Attitude; priceless possession, the difference maker.”
“Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force.” – Irving Berlin
“Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?” – Dennis and Wendy Mannering
“Attitudes are more important than facts.” – George MacDonald
“Attitudes are nothing more than habits of thoughts, and habits can be acquired. An action repeated becomes an attitude realized.” – Paul Myer
“Attitudes are the forerunners of conditions.”

One of my fav & i strictly follow..
"If u r not wit me, wen i hav nothing...
U r not gonna b wit me, wen i hav everythng"
-Will Smith

Wow what a thing attitude is!
Are u guys reffering to urself by the quotes??
Help me on my thoughts
Yup dude, evrybdy of us will hav a personality and obviously our personality is explained as Quotes alrdy, v might hav realised is tat said for us.. Sharing such stuffs and the stuffs v would love to b like :inlove: