• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

Apple watch monitors blood oxygen

Rapunzel

Cupid Of ZoZo
Staff member
Administrator
The new Apple Watch Series 6 will feature an app that lets you monitor your blood oxygen level right from your wrist. The watch has infrared sensors on the bottom that scan the color of your blood to determine how much oxygen is flowing through it.

1600236592644.png

Your blood oxygen level measures how much oxygen your red blood cells are carrying. These measurements are especially important for people with chronic conditions like asthma, heart disease and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

In partnership with healthcare providers, Apple plans to conduct health studies around asthma, heart disease and COVID-19 using this new blood oxygen measurement capability.

Wicked

News Buff of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
cant measure mine coz i cant buy it.

huh,i can buy 11 by adding some more bucks in upcoming big billion sale which m eyeing on:unamused:

affair m34

Chat Pro Member
Chat Pro User
no m a poor iphone user whoz using 7plus from more than 3 years,and badly need an upgrade :unamused:
I need a the best deal to buy 11,Hope u understand ,it happens jus once a year:tso:
i’m also using same 128 Gp but not mine it’s office phone with lot of wounds broken all corner due to my bad mood but still it’s working and im
eagerly looking for its funeral to get new 11 pro from my my office. :Laugh1: