• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Another Major Update

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
After several months, we made a big patch fix for IOS users. Now you all can use our chat room through your IOS (apple Device) Chrome browser. All options works in your IOS(Chrome Browser) device, except Mic(audio sending option) and webcam. This is due to the lack of IOS permission for Chrome browsers.

As i stated before last day about new updates :) Keep having fun in our rooms, we gonna keep updating more new features and patch updates to keep you all happy without any longer downtime.

After several months, we made a big patch fix for IOS users. Now you all can use our chat room through your IOS (apple Device) Chrome browser. All options works in your IOS(Chrome Browser) device, except Mic(audio sending option) and webcam. This is due to the lack of IOS permission for Chrome browsers.

As i stated before last day about new updates :) Keep having fun in our rooms, we gonna keep updating more new features and patch updates to keep you all happy without any longer downtime.
I am getting Chrome back on my phone and testing it. Hopefully my device will work now lol

TYSM ZEUS I M THE HAPPIEST ONE