• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Amazon Prime or Netflix

Amazon Prime or Netflix?

• Total voters
Hey guys which online streaming service do you prefer?

I have subscribed to Prime as it offers nice content along with obvious benefits and discounts on Amazon shopping.
Never used both ! But to watch movies there are million others ..But Amazon prime sounds interesting when it offers discounts on shopping ...

in my case I don't have cable tv, nor tv lol and Netflix is cheap and has all the shows I want and im virus free :)

in my case I don't have cable tv, nor tv lol and Netflix is cheap and has all the shows I want and im virus free :)

free stuff comes along with ads lol but still i cant spend too much of money on netflix when internet itself is costly...besides i have satellite tv with 150+ channels so...there will always be something to watch anyway :)

free stuff comes along with ads lol but still i cant spend too much of money on netflix when internet itself is costly...besides i have satellite tv with 150+ channels so...there will always be something to watch anyway :)
I got none of that nutsy :( I'll get it under my bitch boss' name watch anything I want and have her pay for it lol