• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

All good things must come to an end...

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59

Stillness.

Permanence.

Does time ever settle?

Do we ever get to keep the things we wish, or are we forever bound to have them only as ever fading memories?

Will you remember me, after I am gone? Will I remember you? Will we remember each other? If you see me down the street, will you pretend you didn't see me, or will you wave a small hello, and throw me a shadow of a smile?

Remember me. Keep me in your memories. Cherish and treasure our moments together... It's a silly wish we all have I think; to expect others to wonder about us, of what we did, of who we were, or am I the only one to waste an enormous amount of time thinking how and if I caused any everlasting impression on people...?

One day I am here, right next to you, on the next I am no longer... Within a second everything can change forever, and from the closest friends, and inseparable lovers we grow distant and cold... And that person you once loved the most turns into a vague and opaque memory you no loner hold on to. Will I be that to you? Will you be that to me? Will we grow to go separate ways without ever looking back? Can nothing ever remain?

I wish I had the answers to all of these questions, and I dare think many get lost in such thoughts, because in a world that is constantly shifting, we helplessly seek for something solid; unconsciously fighting the irremediable law of time that dictates us and the world around us, we're all bound to it, and it won't stop just because we wish for things to remain the same.

Events happen, moments, situations, conversations; they all happen and some last more than others. We meet people every day, see their faces, get to know a few of them, they also get to know us. And in my head I think and wonder "how long will it last?" Aware that nothing really remains, I know that what we have today will probably not exist tomorrow.

I believe we all have important roles to play in people's lives. I got my journey, you got yours, and somehow they intertwine, and we walk together for quite some time, hand in hand, sharing for a few minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, the most precious moments of our lives. And just as it was easily to hold your hand and have you with me, is just as easy to lose grip and let go of you, whoever you are.

Empires were built, starting from at first small civilizations that turned great and powerful, and that eventually faded away, leaving an echo forcing us to remind them and appreciate their late imperialism... So many names still whispered throughout time, and just as they met their fate, so will we. From the closest individuals to the most surprising strangers...

I lived in you, with you; you lived in me, with me and suddenly, so very suddenly, I looked back and you were not there, but on the other side of the road, to where I could not follow...1000049863.jpg