• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Adore Ü

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak

My adoration does not equal my limited knowledge of your anatomy but it dances beyond borders of every cells functionality
i don't fancy anyone else's anatomy but i would love to study yours. starting from the incipient atoms of which are combined to perfectly sculpted molecules such as those saccharine words, ocean deep emotions and proteins of different metaphors turning into smallest units of all living things—the cells that produce nutrient to mold mere words into a godly art. cells have different types and function but yours are with the same characteristics called perfection.

maybe your adoration for words came from the depth of your tissues that ascended to your organ systems which perform a specific function—weaving words molded from your very inclination to form a masterpiece. your every vessels which contains your sentiments being pumped by your heart to provide your every system with a panoply of masterpiece and quintessential influences for the readers to absorb. moreover, that flawless mind with infinite number of neurons building different octaves of colloquialism terms but with the touch of grand.

forgive me if i am so much interested with you and your little building blocks. the paradise of your existence brought me joy from the moment i laid my eyes on you. let me halt my love of thy anatomy with it's flowery description of physiology for I may have to write a book if i go on writing uncontrollably but, at least for a moment i get to examined a perfect writer to be.

Human anatomy explained, Saccharine or sweet, CNS explained, and a poetic ending