• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

About VIPs PM

But That I think that glitche Start working again. Even when I tried I successfully msg one of my VIP friend.This happens when you have very slow Network connection and then VIPs Id pop up like a guest ID on wall.

Yes the glitch is still there but this happens only to those VIP ids which you pm ed more frequently AFAIK

But That I think that glitche Start working again. Even when I tried I successfully msg one of my VIP friend.This happens when you have very slow Network connection and then VIPs Id pop up like a guest ID on wall.
R u sure that vip id frnd of urs dint pinged u before ?

One day before she Ping me and after 5 PM zozo server Reset i am unable to do PM but after some time when I select her name from Wall it shows guest Id and when I did PM she got My msg...

There is a glitch in the chat, it appears only to certain users when the roles are not being fully updated to them. So those people get private option to vip. Its fixed in our new chat, and be patience.

If anyone can do this,then whats the benefits of VIP Id.

I know, bugs are unexpected and we are here to fix it. We do our best to keep the chat 100% working without any issues, but sometime things happens.

There is a glitch in the chat, it appears only to certain users when the roles are not being fully updated to them. So those people get private option to vip. Its fixed in our new chat, and be patience.

I know, bugs are unexpected and we are here to fix it. We do our best to keep the chat 100% working without any issues, but sometime things happens.
Thank you @Administrator for look into the matter

I didn't offended. But I am not from those people who close their eyes when they see something wrong. I got this bug so i share it..

Hello everyone , this Time I face a New bug in Zozo chat. When I login again after the chat room Reboot at 5 PM , I click on a user Id then I got option of his Ip check , ban for different duration. This happens to me 2 days continuesly. @Imagination,@Ichayan and @Rapunzel plz look into this matter. Because you are the Indian chat room Admins and I have to inform you first. Is it a bug or there is some problem in my Id???

Its a old bug dont worry actualy none gets ban caz of it so dont worry
Hello everyone , this Time I face a New bug in Zozo chat. When I login again after the chat room Reboot at 5 PM , I click on a user Id then I got option of his Ip check , ban for different duration. This happens to me 2 days continuesly. @Imagination,@Ichayan and @Rapunzel plz look into this matter. Because you are the Indian chat room Admins and I have to inform you first. Is it a bug or there is some problem in my Id???