• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A Seed of Thought

It is now 10:49 Pm . My eyes are far away from being in the arms of sleep . So I write this up , a realisation and a seed of thought for you to sow one day . While you read this you know you are still breathing , you are living in a minute that is about to pass . And it will keep on passing as you finish reading this and even after . But did you ever realise apart from that you are on a journey . A journey one doesn't love to be part of. A journey and a destination so famous yet not so keen to be at . I shall now trade you the seed of my thought , nuture it or just let it rot .

I was born and so were you and the rest of beings , we consider ourselves lucky to have been born yet why do we cry the moment we crown out of the womb . I would like to consider it as ourselves realising , we have begun our journey to the meet an end , Death ! I have grown and so have you . Naughty , innocent , humble , kind we were once . We have made ones laugh their heart out , we have spread love over the years since we first cried . Then we procured knowledge , knowledge that made us bright , smart , capable , an asset and so on but when did we loose ourself , when did we turn to monsters who hurt and made people around miserable . Why didn't we go after the knowledge of being Human . With every minute that passes we are not living at all we are moving closer to our end , maybe this very moment or in moments to come . It is destined and you are left with no choice . Survival is an instinct not an mask , you don't have to be rough today , you don't have to be the smartest , you don't have to be the famous , you don't have to be anything else other than just an another human . What does that mean right ? Be a tool to help , be a tool to share what you know , be a tool to make someone smile , be a tool to be anything for someone to be happy about . Maybe these won't make sense at all . But I want you to know the moment you fall into the dark deep pit of death it's nothing more than a deep sleep . People lie that you will live in their hearts even your loved ones may let you fade . But never can they be able to let go of the memories you gave them . You did nothing today , you didn't make anything yesterday but Tommorow you can make something of you . Atleast for a day you can be what you had to be , just like you were born , An Angel to spread Love and Smile . Let yourself to feel what it is to be just a person . By a person it means nothing more is in you nor is anything less . Lend a hand without thinking twice for what benefit it is for you . Take a hand without thinking what shame it will bring to you . Let yourself be a Human rather than be you , cause you are distroted just as I am .

Make a Change , Make someone Smile .