• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A Kiss To Remember , The First .

P

Playboy08

The First Kiss ,

The dawn faded into dusk with the sun going down below , just the long red rays turning into nights shade , here I stood under a sycamore tree with its long shaft spreading far . I felt the warmth of her palms within mine just a inch away from her as I stared deep into her melow black eyes , I fell into that state of euphonious where i couldnt throttle back now. She had the prettiest eyes with the sweetest smile , a smile which swayed away as we stood there , just us . The impulse pushed me further into her , I leaned to get the grip of her luscious lips , I drove my hand to her face engulfing them within mine . A gentle breeze pulled her hairs front blocking her eyes , I swiftly pulled those strands to the back of her ear , for I have lost myself in her eyelids which I can't get off . Now as i leaned in with a slight tilt I saw those lids closing in very calmly I drew the shutters for mine as well. The very next thing I did was part her luscious lips with mine , taking hers into mine , swirling it with all the love and care I had . I kissed her , for it was the first bliss of heavens , a feel unknown , a feel of belonging at which she responded as well . As we broke the kiss and stood under that sycamore tree , I felt there was nothing more sweeter than the kiss of a beautiful girl . The First kiss never dies I said to myself as we tangled our hands and walked into infinity of togetherness .

Playboy ❤️

T
The First Kiss ,

The dawn faded into dusk with the sun going down below , just the long red rays turning into nights shade , here I stood under a sycamore tree with its long shaft spreading far . I felt the warmth of her palms within mine just a inch away from her as I stared deep into her melow black eyes , I fell into that state of euphonious where i couldnt throttle back now. She had the prettiest eyes with the sweetest smile , a smile which swayed away as we stood there , just us . The impulse pushed me further into her , I leaned to get the grip of her luscious lips , I drove my hand to her face engulfing them within mine . A gentle breeze pulled her hairs front blocking her eyes , I swiftly pulled those strands to the back of her ear , for I have lost myself in her eyelids which I can't get off . Now as i leaned in with a slight tilt I saw those lids closing in very calmly I drew the shutters for mine as well. The very next thing I did was part her luscious lips with mine , taking hers into mine , swirling it with all the love and care I had . I kissed her , for it was the first bliss of heavens , a feel unknown , a feel of belonging at which she responded as well . As we broke the kiss and stood under that sycamore tree , I felt there was nothing more sweeter than the kiss of a beautiful girl . The First kiss never dies I said to myself as we tangled our hands and walked into infinity of togetherness .

Playboy ❤️
Too Romantic :heart1:

No idea where have you been these days brother.
Seriously miss those writings of yours.
Good Old days.