• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HACK

Likith

see he is hacking id and he is doing message to that id only... please sole the problem

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 9
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 10
Its not hacking....

Probably some bug where people are able to log in with existing guest user name.

uff not understand my point .... They hack whatever they have to do but they are doing abusing me continually ... am not chatting an am not doing message he was doing messages to me and use to much bad words.. how can i say to resister i don't know bout those persons but some one using (3rd person) he is abusing me.........:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

uff not understand my point .... They hack whatever they have to do but they are doing abusing me continually ... am not chatting an am not doing message he was doing messages to me and use to much bad words.. how can i say to resister i don't know bout those persons but some one using (3rd person) he is abusing me.........:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Block every time they are back. No one can hack your id. As explained in other threads. When admins are not there you keep blocking.

he was not hacking my id he is hacking some guest ids and he was abusing continuously........... see once my screen shots its happens today .. please solve the problem..... if am doing complaint no one talking action on complaint

Attachments

• aura.jpg
    aura.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 8
  • bindhu.jpg
    bindhu.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 7
  • pallavi 1.jpg
    pallavi 1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7
  • pallavi.jpg
    pallavi.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 8
Guest id's are not being hacked. No id's can be hacked.