• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

stand_with_kerala

Ichayan

Favoured Frenzy
Senior's
Chat Moderator
hi all,
i think you all heard about "God's own country " Kerala.
now all kerala facing a terrible situation because of heavy rain fall more than 20,000 crores of rupees (indian money) lost ... more than 100 deaths.. till people are trapped in several parts of flood effected area.. this state needs your support to rebuild kerala back from zero.. you can help kerala by donating your share to Kerala Chife Minister's Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF) .. (am not mentioning account details here please Google and find it)
stand_with_kerala

Last edited:
Ichayan You can post bank details, thats are already posted in different social media. This account is under state government relief fund.

Stay strong Kerala, we are with you.

https://donation.cmdrf.kerala.gov.in/#donation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Donation Options
BANK TRANSFER
Bank : State Bank of India (SBI)
Account Number : 67319948232
Branch : City Branch, Thiruvananthapuram
IFSC : SBIN0070028
PAN: AAAGD0584M
Account Type: Savings
SWIFT CODE : SBININBBT08

Name of Donee:
Chief Ministers Distress Relief Fund
Address :Govt of Kerala
District: Thiruvananthapuram
State Kerala
Pin 695001

My heart, thoughts and prayers go to Kerala and those in need. I'll post the account info on my social media and hopefully more people will donate.