• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Indian Room Mods and Admins

Indian Chat needs some active users who are aware about the current and previous offenders. As of now we need to bring attention to admins in SC that someone is abusing, in that timespan these guys just ruin the otherwise joyful atmosphere in room, and log out.
There are some regular users who can be good admins, VIP users of IC can share their inputs about the same.

I would say just do not entertain JABRONIS in guest ID if they want to chat just get registerd ID on zozo.. it's not any rocket science to register on zozo..

Am well aware of this situation in the indian room... well the main problem is choosing the right moderator.

1. Male chatters act nice and smooth before getting a mod account. This is a sex chat, so trust me 99% chatters will hit on all VIP and new females users and get their personal id in the name of chat moderator power.
2. I need strong women who can take all abuses and ban those assholes who try to abuse new females and our vip members too.
3. Some chatters may have a link with other small chotta chat websites and they lure our users to their chat by chatting close to those users.

That's why we have this post over there >>> https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/how-to-become-moderator-or-admin-in-our-chat-room.2/
Like DG/MG/ROSE:)......