• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to report to admins/mods

D

Deleted member 59

Hello everyone, just thought it would be a good thing to clear this with you all that have never reported things to admins, and for those of you who might in the future.

1- Get screenshots: We always need proof of things before banning/muting any user. Admins and mods not always see what is happening in all the rooms at the same time, and even when we're the ones that get the people breaking the site's rules we still get screenshots to back up why we made that decision. So screenshots are always needed.

2- Pm the admins: Something that both Rose and I always emphasize in main rooms in chat is that our pm's are for admin work, and that shouldn't be taken lightly. Sometimes the user posting the under age pic in one room is also logged in multiple rooms, so posting about it in main will scare him/her off and we won't be able to gather the information needed to maybe prevent that person from coming back. How to identify admins/mod? It's pretty simple just look for the names in purple (Admin/Zeus-chat owner), red (Persephone, Hades, Gaia, Bacon- admins) and blue (Valravn-mod). Whenever yuo see those names at the top of the user list, mostly in Sex Chat Room, you can pm us and inform of any trouble of any kind, as long as it's against the sites rules, and we will help you.

3-How to contact admin when there's a problem and no admin/mod is around? : Well we admins/mod are alowed to have our private lives and our time away from chat room, we have jobs, family, friends, other places to go and not always we can't be on keeping everything in order and in place. I know that some have our personal contacts, but in my opinion that should be used in very extreme moments, when situation is really bad, and not every time for every small thing. We need to sleep and eat, shower, sometimes we even ike to watch movies ;), you know we live. So when anything against the site's rules happens and no admin is around yuo can use this e-mail: [email protected] to report the people that break the site's rules when we aren't about. That info goes straight to chat owner and he passes it onto us admins and we know how to act best in those situations.

So I think that's all

Hello everyone, just thought it would be a good thing to clear this with you all that have never reported things to admins, and for those of you who might in the future.

1- Get screenshots: We always need proof of things before banning/muting any user. Admins and mods not always see what is happening in all the rooms at the same time, and even when we're the ones that get the people breaking the site's rules we still get screenshots to back up why we made that decision. So screenshots are always needed.

2- Pm the admins: Something that both Rose and I always emphasize in main rooms in chat is that our pm's are for admin work, and that shouldn't be taken lightly. Sometimes the user posting the under age pic in one room is also logged in multiple rooms, so posting about it in main will scare him/her off and we won't be able to gather the information needed to maybe prevent that person from coming back. How to identify admins/mod? It's pretty simple just look for the names in purple (Admin/Zeus-chat owner), red (Persephone, Hades, Gaia, Bacon- admins) and blue (Valravn-mod). Whenever yuo see those names at the top of the user list, mostly in Sex Chat Room, you can pm us and inform of any trouble of any kind, as long as it's against the sites rules, and we will help you.

3-How to contact admin when there's a problem and no admin/mod is around? : Well we admins/mod are alowed to have our private lives and our time away from chat room, we have jobs, family, friends, other places to go and not always we can't be on keeping everything in order and in place. I know that some have our personal contacts, but in my opinion that should be used in very extreme moments, when situation is really bad, and not every time for every small thing. We need to sleep and eat, shower, sometimes we even ike to watch movies ;), you know we live. So when anything against the site's rules happens and no admin is around yuo can use this e-mail: [email protected] to report the people that break the site's rules when we aren't about. That info goes straight to chat owner and he passes it onto us admins and we know how to act best in those situations.

So I think that's all
Quite helpful

So I think that's all
Thankx for guide