• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Webcam View Error "presenter is not broadcasting"

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This issue is related to google chrome browser bug. So we cant do anything right now, all we can do is. Suggest you guys to use chrome beta version 68 or firefox browser.

here is the official announcement from google team about when they gonna release the version 68.

Snap_2018.07.13_23h13m18s_005_.png

So be patience for few couple of days, sure they gonna roll out another version. Until then, use firefox browser or chrome beta version 68 ( google it to get the download file ).

Attachments

• chrome version 68 release date.png
    chrome version 68 release date.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:
no idea what all that crap means chrome works good for me so no need to change unless i cant get into chat i never change stuff based on 1 site i never did never will so if for some reason i cant get in chat its not on me if the rest of the net works no reason to change all that :p

I actually tried to get in chat few minutes ago i can't when i could last night so its about the chat anyways eh still not changing stuff on my laptop over 1 place js i love the chat but if i can't get in what's the point shrugs

why the hell do i have to download crap to make sites that should work already work it just boggles the mind like dont fuck with broken shit anyways i cant even log in let alone to see this cam disaster so eh

@SenorTaco there was a update on the site, and no one could get in. Rose just posted everything that needs to be known right on this forum section in another thread. Clear your history if you haven't and you'll login again. The info given by Zeus are for the users that like to get on cam and view cams, if you don't want to do any of that you don't need to. Like Zeus said it was not about the site, but about updates on Google's browsers.

And senor if you got any questions ask, it makes everything a lot easier.

i asked my question and i got my chewed out by aph so since i cant get in and it wont be fixed guess i'm done shrugs