• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Personality Tests

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59

Have you ever taken a personality test? I've always thought that most of those tests were just lame and not very trustworthy, but while browsing and reading some article online I found this website with this Personality test: Free Personality Test. It takes about a few minutes to answer all questions if you have already the answers in your head, but it might take a while if you have to stop and think about it really hard, cause some of the questions aren't very easy to answer.

I got the Mediator personality type: Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better.

And I completely related to it, there's more, it's actually a very long text that explains in detail what kind of personality you have when it comes to relationships, your strengths and weaknesses, careers that are good for you etc. I saw myself there, it was like reading a book about my life. And I thought it would be good to share with you guys, I hope you take this test and enjoy it and please share what type of personality you have :)

mine came up logistician. Abreviated summary: Logisticians are dependable through and through, and this trait is clearly expressed when it comes to their romantic relationships. Often representing the epitome of family values, people with the Logistician personality type are comfortable with, and often even encourage traditional household and gender roles, and look to a family structure guided by clear expectations and honesty. While their reserved nature often makes dating Logisticians challenging, they are truly dedicated partners, willing to devote tremendous thought and energy to ensure stable and mutually satisfying relationships.
Some of these results seem to fit me and some didn't (at least in my mind) strengths, honest and direct, very responsible, jacks of all trades, calm (?) and practical, create and enforce order (?). Weaknesses; stubborn (at times), insensitive, always by the book (more often than not) often unreasonably blame themselves

I got ISTJ-T, Logistician

Personality type: “The Logistician” (ISTJ-T)

Individual traits:
Introverted – 85%, Observant – 63%, Thinking – 54%, Judging – 76%, Turbulent – 56%

Role: Sentinel

Strategy: Constant Improvement

Personality Test Used