• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Why new chat looks unfinished and with more bugs

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The main reason, this change is unexpected. We are in the process of completing and fixing the bugs in our new chat.

The chat we used to have a few days back was closed by their team. Not sure, why they want to close. All I can say it is because they cant fix bugs in their chat and upgrade it anymore. So what do you guys want me to do?. Close the website until we finish this product? else you keep chatting in this new chat room and I work on it and make it better?

Why does it look like shit?
Because it is unfinished yet. Just 50% completed and we have to do more works in it.

Why do cams are not working?
There is a bug in a broadcasting server. We will fix it in few days and update it.

Why Are Switching rooms too hard?
Right now, you can switch rooms by entering into the top first room. And from there choose the room to the right sidebar to get to other rooms. There is a minor bug in switching rooms, it will be fixed in later updates.

All I can say, be patient and we will make it better for you.