• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What Your Handwriting Says About You

Imagination

Dream Catcher of ZoZo
How big or small do you write?
You'd be surprised to see what your handwriting says about you. Did you know big, outgoing personalities tend to write in large letters, and shy, introverted types prefer to write small? If you have average-sized writing, it demonstrates a strong ability to focus and concentrate. These are hidden strengths of being an introvert.
How much do you space your words?
People who leave large spaces between their words enjoy freedom and independence, while those who squeeze their words together tend to like the company of others. If your words are totally jammed together, you might be intrusive or have the tendency to crowd people.
How much pen pressure do you use?
While a very heavy pen pressure can suggest tension and anger; a moderately heavy pressure is a sign of commitment. A soft pressure means you're empathetic and sensitive; you might also lack vitality, according to one National Pen Company study. These are other signs you have incredible empathy.
How do you dot your "i's"?
If you dot your "i's" high on the page you likely have an active imagination. A closely dotted "i" is the mark of an organized and detail-oriented mind. If you dot your "i's" to the left, you might be a procrastinator. And if you dot your "i's" with a circle, you likely have playful and childlike qualities. This is how doodling makes you smarter.
How legible is your signature?
Sign your documents accordingly: A legible signature is a sign of confidence and comfort in one's own skin, while an illegible signature is the mark of a private or hard-to-read person.
Which way does your handwriting slant?
Did you know you can tell what your handwriting says about you by the direction of its slant? A right slant means you like to meet and work with new people, while a left slant means you prefer to keep to yourself. Left slanters also tend to be reserved and introspective.
How do you cross your "t's"?
Your "t's" have a lot to do with what your handwriting says about you. If you cap off your "t's" with a long cross, you're likely determined and enthusiastic, possibly with stubborn tendencies. If you use a short cross, however, it could be because you're lazy. If you cross you lowercase "t's" up high, you likely have many goals and aim high. If you cross them low, it could mean it's time to raise the bar for yourself; low crossers tend to aim low as well.
How do you loop your lowercase "l"?
A widely looped "l" suggests you're relaxed and spontaneous, while a narrow or retraced "l" means you might be restricting yourself.
What do your "y" hooks look like?
The hook on your lowercase "y" is a huge indicator of personality. A broad loop means you've got a large circle of friends, while a slender loop suggests you're more selective with whom you allow close to you. A short hook means you're a homebody, while a long hook could be a signal of wanderlust.
Are your letters pointed or rounded?
Whether or not your words are rounded or pointed also plays a role in what your handwriting says about you. Pointed letters are a sign of an intelligent person who might be holding back aggression. Rounded letters signal creativity and artistic ability. These are science-backed ways to boost creative thinking.
How quickly do you write?
If you write quickly, it's highly likely that you're impatient and dislike wasting time. If you take your time getting your words down, you are self-reliant and methodical.
You might have a big head if...
If you write the letter 'I' (as a pronoun) much larger than any other capital letter, you might be arrogant.
You might be lying if...
If the slant of your writing (or any other feature of your handwriting) changes dramatically over the course of a piece of writing, there's a good chance you're lying. Caught ya. These are other key red flags someone is lying.
Are your letters connected or disconnected?
According to The Pen Warehouse, if you connect your letters when you're writing, it might mean you're very logical and most of your decisions are based on facts and experience. If your letters are disconnected, you might be more imaginative, impulsive, and base your decisions on intuition.
How often do you use punctuation?
Life would be pretty confusing without proper punctuation, but when is it too much? If you use excessive punctuation, like several exclamations points or periods, you might be an emotional person, according to The Pen Warehouse. Excessive punctuation use might also be a sign that you have a slightly obsessive personality.
Are your o's open or closed?
t might not be something you think about too often, but according to The Pen Warehouse, the way you write your o's might say more about your personality than you think. If your o's are usually closed, you probably tend to keep to yourself and are more introverted. If your o's are usually open, there's a good chance you're more social and extroverted. Regardless of whether you're an introvert or an extrovert, there are plenty of strengths of both.
How do you write your e's?
Are your e's narrow or large? According to The Pen Warehouse, if they're usually narrow you're probably skeptical and uninfluenced by emotions. If you find that your e's are usually large, you might be more open-minded and willing to try new things.
THANKS FOR READING: IMAGINATION :)

How big or small do you write?
medium

How much do you space your words?
squeezy :$

How much pen pressure do you use?
much pressure

How do you dot your "i's"?
bit high

How legible is your signature?
ummm like a prime minister one lol

Which way does your handwriting slant?
right slanted

How do you cross your "t's"?
need to change it :p

How do you loop your lowercase "l"?
mix mix

Are your letters pointed or rounded?
curvyy ;)

How quickly do you write?
depends if it is an exam or any letter lol

You might have a big head if
medium one ;)

You might be lying if
this is tricky .lol

Are your letters connected or disconnected?
connected.

How often do you use punctuation?
formally yes .. informally umm almost no :p

Are your o's open or closed?
O. optimist <3

How do you write your e's?
large ;p

I always find this kind of thing interesting. I don't know much about graphology but it can be really insightful for sure. In my old job I used to have to do statement analysis - that was cool and really interesting! Would be fun to see if peoples handwriting style backed up or contradicted what they said verbally wouldn't it? Hmmmm.

I think my handwriting is pretty normal but I have quite a strange way of writing capital T's - especially if there is the letter 'h' after it. So if I'm writing the word 'the', for example, the top of the 'T' becomes the body of the 'h'. Never seen that before. I wonder if that signifies anything.

:nerdy:

I always find this kind of thing interesting. I don't know much about graphology but it can be really insightful for sure. In my old job I used to have to do statement analysis - that was cool and really interesting! Would be fun to see if peoples handwriting style backed up or contradicted what they said verbally wouldn't it? Hmmmm.

I think my handwriting is pretty normal but I have quite a strange way of writing capital T's - especially if there is the letter 'h' after it. So if I'm writing the word 'the', for example, the top of the 'T' becomes the body of the 'h'. Never seen that before. I wonder if that signifies anything.

:nerdy:
Hey EG
First of all thanks for reading and appreciating. Well, I have been working on graphology combined with psychology to cure personality disorders. I think if you could send me a pic of your handwriting ( if feasible ) especially the 'T' that you described about. Would love to analyse and revert.
Regards
Imagination

people always complain I write so small it is hard to read. Yep so shy too start a conversation with others and sit and wish they would talk to me first.
How legible is my signiture...after beaking my wrist twice it sucks. my writing was not very good to start with, teachers in school woudnt teach me because my printing was not the greatest but also teachers didnt know how to teach a lefty. In 7th grade one teacher refused to give me a grade until papers were done in cursive, so I had to teach myself.
my writing sometimes slants both ways. Says i am a lier :( I was brought upp on honesty, mom would say I would get a harder wooping for lying than what she accused me of doing wrong
my i's are usually like one line. my Y's are slender and short, meaning i am to shy to let everyone in and I am a homebody because it takes a hell of a lot more money than Im making now to keep going out.
My writing and punctuation changes depending on if it's a quick note or something more formal.

people always complain I write so small it is hard to read. Yep so shy too start a conversation with others and sit and wish they would talk to me first.
How legible is my signiture...after beaking my wrist twice it sucks. my writing was not very good to start with, teachers in school woudnt teach me because my printing was not the greatest but also teachers didnt know how to teach a lefty. In 7th grade one teacher refused to give me a grade until papers were done in cursive, so I had to teach myself.
my writing sometimes slants both ways. Says i am a lier :( I was brought upp on honesty, mom would say I would get a harder wooping for lying than what she accused me of doing wrong
my i's are usually like one line. my Y's are slender and short, meaning i am to shy to let everyone in and I am a homebody because it takes a hell of a lot more money than Im making now to keep going out.
My writing and punctuation changes depending on if it's a quick note or something more formal.
Hii Steve
Reading whatever you said about yourself tells a lot about you. Your shy nature is revealed by your small fonts. Try to write in big fonts it will boost you to be an extrovert. As ur mum said thts true but use it in a positive way. Honesty pays slowly but it pays definitely :)

Well and about ur teacher she just wanted you to write in cursive because it increases speed. You don’t have to lift ur wrist every now n then in cursive. As far as ur slants are concerned they slant both ways because sometimes you are worried abt Wat happened in ur past and sometimes you are bothered abt the impact of ur past on ur future.

ekQkhDNh.jpg
You have a question to ask for it?

Hey EG
First of all thanks for reading and appreciating. Well, I have been working on graphology combined with psychology to cure personality disorders. I think if you could send me a pic of your handwriting ( if feasible ) especially the 'T' that you described about. Would love to analyse and revert.
Regards
Imagination

I'll take a picture and post it. Should be ok from my phone. I'm intrigued!

Well and about ur teacher she just wanted you to write in cursive because it increases speed. You don’t have to lift ur wrist every now n then in cursive. As far as ur slants are concerned they slant both ways because sometimes you are worried abt Wat happened in ur past and sometimes you are bothered abt the impact of ur past on ur future.
Being left handed I drag my hand through my writing and smudge it, but that happens printing or cursive

As for me I prefer handwriting to typing! Of course in my work this is not the best option to write documents but when I have free time I write down some important events of my life to the real diary. I find it romantic or something like..:heart1:

Its a tamil proverb tells that if u handwritting is bad ur life will be good . My handwriting is worst that a 2 nd standard child

Friends, on this topic write term paper in college. Thank you for the information, very valuable to me.
This is a very interesting topic for research. I am also now busy writing term paper on a topic that is similar to the topic of discussion. Your opinions and thoughts will help me a lot in my work. My scientific work will consist of several structural parts. In the first one I will describe the history of the issue, in the second there will be scientific facts and statistics, in the third I want to devote time to writing and describing your opinions and thoughts, that is, public opinion. Friends, many of my comrades buy a term paper on certain resources and sites. For example here uk.edusson.com What can you say about this? Will they be able to help me in writing my work?

Last edited:
It is said about me that my thoughts are ahead of movements and verbal formalization.
Then you must be having trouble with writing neatly as the co-ordination must be a barrier. Speedy thoughts mess up handwriting and speedy decisions mess up life sometimes.