• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Imp need to know sply for females

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
⭕ 56 Girls Died Because Of Using Whisper, Stayfree,
Etc.

⭕ One Single Pad. For The Whole Day B'coz Of The Chemical Used in Ultra Napkins...

⭕ Which Converts
Liquid into Gel...it Causes Cancer in Bladder & Uterus.

⭕ So Plz Try To Use Cotton Made Pads And if You Are Using Ultra Pads, Plz Change That With in 5 Hours, Per Day, Atleast.

⭕ If The Time is Prolonged The Blood Becomes Green & The Fungus Formed Gets
inside The Uterus & Body.

⭕ Plz Don't Feel Shy To Fwd This Msg To All Girls And Even Boys So That They Can Share With Their Wives N Friends, Whom They Care For.

⭕ -AIIMS

Kick Off "Breast Cancer".

Nurse Ur Baby.

Wash Ur Bra Daily.

Avoid Black Bra in Summer

Do Not Wear A Bra While Sleeping.

Always Cover Ur Chest Completely By Ur Dupatta Or Scarf When U Are Under The Sun.

Use A Deodrant Not An Anti Perspirant.

This is A Public Service Msg From Tata Cancer Hospital.

⭕ Pass it 2 All The Ladies You Care For Without Hesitating.

⭕ Awareness is important

⭕ I Care For You.

⭕ Forward To Other Girls U Know..

⭕ Attention Girls,⭕
Dont Take Head Bath in First 3 Days Of Periods,

its Dangerous

Its Medicaly Proven That, 80%. Females Die During Delivery Due To Swelling in Uterus Walls Caused Becouse
Of washing head in The Early Days Of Ur Menstrual Cycle.

Dr. of the United States has found new cancer in human beings, caused by Silver Nitro Oxide. Whenever you buy recharge cards, don’t scratch with your nails, as it contains Silver Nitro Oxide coating and can cause skin cancer. Share this message with your loved ones.
Important Health Tips:
Answer phone calls with the left ear.
Don't take your medicine with cold water....
Don't eat heavy meals after 5pm.
Drink more water in the morning, less at night.
Best sleeping time is from 10pm to 4 am.
Don’t lie down immediately taking medicine or after meals.
When phone's battery is low to last bar, don't answer the phone, bcos the radiation is 1000 times stronger.
Can you forward this to people you care about?
I just did,
Kindness costs nothing
But
Knowledge is power...

IMPORTANT

U.S.A. CHEMICAL Research Center Gives New Result : Dont Drink Tea in Plastic Cups n Dont Eat Any Food on Polythene Paper. The plastic reacts to heat n It Will Cause 52 Types of Cancers. So, This Good sms is Equal to 100 Waste sms. Pls Forward to All whom U care.

⭕ 56 Girls Died Because Of Using Whisper, Stayfree,
Etc.

⭕ One Single Pad. For The Whole Day B'coz Of The Chemical Used in Ultra Napkins...

⭕ Which Converts
Liquid into Gel...it Causes Cancer in Bladder & Uterus.

⭕ So Plz Try To Use Cotton Made Pads And if You Are Using Ultra Pads, Plz Change That With in 5 Hours, Per Day, Atleast.

⭕ If The Time is Prolonged The Blood Becomes Green & The Fungus Formed Gets
inside The Uterus & Body.

⭕ Plz Don't Feel Shy To Fwd This Msg To All Girls And Even Boys So That They Can Share With Their Wives N Friends, Whom They Care For.

⭕ -AIIMS

Kick Off "Breast Cancer".

Nurse Ur Baby.

Wash Ur Bra Daily.

Avoid Black Bra in Summer

Do Not Wear A Bra While Sleeping.

Always Cover Ur Chest Completely By Ur Dupatta Or Scarf When U Are Under The Sun.

Use A Deodrant Not An Anti Perspirant.

This is A Public Service Msg From Tata Cancer Hospital.

⭕ Pass it 2 All The Ladies You Care For Without Hesitating.

⭕ Awareness is important

⭕ I Care For You.

⭕ Forward To Other Girls U Know..

⭕ Attention Girls,⭕
Dont Take Head Bath in First 3 Days Of Periods,

its Dangerous

Its Medicaly Proven That, 80%. Females Die During Delivery Due To Swelling in Uterus Walls Caused Becouse
Of washing head in The Early Days Of Ur Menstrual Cycle.

Dr. of the United States has found new cancer in human beings, caused by Silver Nitro Oxide. Whenever you buy recharge cards, don’t scratch with your nails, as it contains Silver Nitro Oxide coating and can cause skin cancer. Share this message with your loved ones.
Important Health Tips:
Answer phone calls with the left ear.
Don't take your medicine with cold water....
Don't eat heavy meals after 5pm.
Drink more water in the morning, less at night.
Best sleeping time is from 10pm to 4 am.
Don’t lie down immediately taking medicine or after meals.
When phone's battery is low to last bar, don't answer the phone, bcos the radiation is 1000 times stronger.
Can you forward this to people you care about?
I just did,
Kindness costs nothing
But
Knowledge is power...

IMPORTANT

U.S.A. CHEMICAL Research Center Gives New Result : Dont Drink Tea in Plastic Cups n Dont Eat Any Food on Polythene Paper. The plastic reacts to heat n It Will Cause 52 Types of Cancers. So, This Good sms is Equal to 100 Waste sms. Pls Forward to All whom U care.
Very informative and important..will share

If u feel it's fake still buy pads for your would be wife don't try to save money and do ask her to change time to time :)
A moderator should not start a personal attack just because someone posts facts that go against her post. I didn't even criticize you for these posts. I just shared different side of these stories. This was not personal.

A moderator should not start a personal attack just because someone posts facts that go against her post. I didn't even criticize you for these posts. I just shared different side of these stories. This was not personal.
I m advising u Mr snuggy it's not personal attack

If I said do take care of ur wife how come it's personal attack Mr snuggy