• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Disconnected

D

Deleted member 59

Quick question, as I am learning how to be straight to the point, did you ever try to get a technology/cyber detox?

When we are too much into technology ,we feel like we need a detox break! We all have had such phases in our lives, haven't we?
At one point of time, I was so active on social media that it consumed most of my days. I had more communication with friends on social media than in real life. Then I did my own detox for more than 2 months. And spent more time with my real life friends.this enriched my life than being on social media.
We all need to find our ways of social media hygiene. How, we can use this medium positively without getting into it's trappings, which trust me is very common.
So, go ahead, take that detox, speak to someone, go on a date, go on a long drive with friends, experience nature and come back stronger!
PS : real life is lot more fun than cyberlife.