• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hobbies: how do you spend your free time?

D

Deleted member 59

Reading, writing, coloring, drawing, gardening, watching movies, hiking, jogging, chess and so on... These are some of the pass time activities or hobbies that most of us have.

We live fast paced lives, usually stuck in crazy routines that prevents us from fully enjoying our days. But it's extremely important to take some time to relax.

I spend my free time either dancing, binge watching shows and reading.

How do you spend your free time?

Depends on the mood wifey :D, if am anxious i colour i find it super relaxin till a go out the lines hahahaha, if in great humour i bring out me TRX (aint happened this yeas lost me mojo along with ya vag ) I dance to me music of cam like a loon an sing like there is no tomorrow thats my happy remidy xD and i just Love to binge netflix! just re watched The Originals and gna now re watch SOA an dream of thor hahahahahaha av not read in ages though an i love me books must get back to em, oh and my game i love it cause i can kill others an think of some zozoers whilst doing so hahahah xD

I like hard working. Garden work, wood work etc. Quite starnge hobby of mine :D But most of all I adore mountain walks. Such trips are quite good thing to unite your family and spend time together. Every weekend we go there for a walk but there is a chance to be lost so it's rwally necessary to have some kind of comminication device. I've cheked some reviews by link about them and now I think about buying such a device.

Last edited:
Every two or three months I go somewhere. At least to another city. If we talk about everyday Hobbies it is chess and books.
My last trip was to Italy. Everything was great except for one situation. I was with friends. We booked a rather expensive tour of several Islands. Made an advance payment for it. A few hours before the tour, when we were at the airport we got a call and said that it was canceled. The reasons were not explained to us. It's a company cabair.it . They did not return the money to us either, now we have filed a lawsuit against them in order to at least return the money.
If you are in Italy-think twice before ordering something from them.
Good that you filed a case these kind of people really need some treatment of this kind. A similar incident happened to me n I have filed a case too in consumer forum and will make sure they refund my money. We all know how do we feel when hard earned money is sacked by someone by such means.

Reading, writing, coloring, drawing, gardening, watching movies, hiking, jogging, chess and so on... These are some of the pass time activities or hobbies that most of us have.

We live fast paced lives, usually stuck in crazy routines that prevents us from fully enjoying our days. But it's extremely important to take some time to relax.

If v spend tym, then il b no free tym na..? :cry1: So i dont waste tym, i try to use tym:headphones:

Mine is calligraphy !! These days none other than ZoZo !!

sleeping or movies cause once i've done doing everything i've had to do and been a mother im exhausted

YouTube

Reading, surfing on internet, football or batminton, having quality time with friends discussion on various topics