• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Zozo and my whys xx

Medusa

Novice Sprinter
Sex, lust, friendship, companion, family, validation and self-worth, excitement and ease of communication and more. These are some of the reasons why people tend to use sex chats and meeting strangers sites. "YOLO, you only live once" and "Live your life to the fullest", sayings that will make us treasure every moments of our lives in whatever things we choose to spend them.

Zozo, one of the popular meeting a stranger and sex chat rooms in the internet community. Top 3 from the most suggested site based on google, and yes, you, us, we made it to the top 3. A friendly user site in which allow us to meet different kinds of people. Conservative, aggressive and wild, whatever it is, we respect each other. So why Zozo, if zozo is not the top among the rest? We all have different reasons and here is mine.

April 1, 2019, I received an email from one of the publishing company that I am working with as a part-time writer, that I need to make 3 articles out of general topics. After reading that mail, my friend just messaged me and ask me if I do know a site where she can meet her one true love-but she is just kidding and I take it seriously, a random site. As a good beautiful friend, I opened the google and searched "random chats with strangers", I found different sites such as Tinder, Omegle, Shagle and finally Zozo. At first log in as a guest under the name "Betina", the first thing I read in the main is "I will eat your hotdog", in which made me laugh so hard cause I am currently eating hotdog that time. And then suddenly, slipped into my mind, why not? Why not use this as my next article? And then I did. I keep on logging in as a guest for a week, not saying anything nor talking to anyone, just observing things and wondering how things work in this kind of world. After a week, cause I am new into this kind of environment and I am also working as a Financial Controller, It took me that long time to finish it. Then, I finally said "Hi People" in the main, and a warm welcome came in, the first two lovies to welcome me, are; Knotty and Faithless, in which up until now, I treasure and consider them as one of my trusted friends. As the days goes by, I won't deny it that I am enjoying things that supposed to be a "not me" things. I am just a woman who used to work professionally as an Accountant and a writer, after work, will do my taking care of my babies (pets), do my paintings as my past time and read news and books as my daily routine. But then again, it's just a flash moment, opening my laptop and logging in in Zozo, was just added to those routines. I enjoyed things in Zozo, on how people do their witty conversation with the opposites, teasing, flirting and sweet talks amazed me, because just like what I've said, these things are not me things. Someone even told me that I am horrible at flirting, and I agree. Also, I started to make friends and create family from here, too many to mention, might be longer than a Sword of Truth series. (You know who you are guys) And thank you guys for taking care of me and loving me. But what amazed me more, is on how the purple, red and blue names run the rooms. I was duly amazed on how concern they are to the users, knowing that Zozo is a free site, we are not paying anything for them to take care of us, so why?. And, I thank you guys for that, Admins. Truly we are grateful for your existence. In which made me think, what can we do to repay those care and kindness of them? Simple, be their family. And I did. I can proudly say that I am part of this family now! And those are my whys, on why I prefer to stay rather than just use the site to earn money for an article.

As said, we all have different reasons why we choose to stay in here and whatever it is, I am thankful, why? because, you made the right choice. Now it's your turn, SHARE YOUR STORY.

*Veni, Vidi, Vici, I came, I saw, I conquer- In any way, I hope I conquered your hearts people*

PS: If you made this far, thank you for reading my diary! Love you Picas, Shanaas and Anuzes. lmaooo

Yours,

Betina Beatrish Angel G.
(Representative Name)- so no need to search it some other sites. XD

It was back in December 2017 i came here.. Im in sad mood (due to some stuff reasons)just decided to chat with someone and searched telugu chat....zozo appearad on my list, i fst logged in telugu chat, initially shown intreast in telugu chat only,then stopped logging in for a while due to some personal problems.. After 6 months (november 2018) i been regular in telugu chat, one fine day i saw noir in telugu room (warning some abusers) and started following her, first time i texted her on IC wall... Noir bcm my dearest friend(sister) from that day i started roaming in all zozo rooms including SC.. Lol...
Beryl is one of my best frnd in IC
If i mention my frnds list in zozo it takes time.... I don't have patience to type, because piccu is lazy boy lol
Now zozo bcm part of my life.. I met several new frnds here including u betii
I wish u all the best for ur future

Sex, lust, friendship, companion, family, validation and self-worth, excitement and ease of communication and more. These are some of the reasons why people tend to use sex chats and meeting strangers sites. "YOLO, you only live once" and "Live your life to the fullest", sayings that will make us treasure every moments of our lives in whatever things we choose to spend them.

Zozo, one of the popular meeting a stranger and sex chat rooms in the internet community. Top 3 from the most suggested site based on google, and yes, you, us, we made it to the top 3. A friendly user site in which allow us to meet different kinds of people. Conservative, aggressive and wild, whatever it is, we respect each other. So why Zozo, if zozo is not the top among the rest? We all have different reasons and here is mine.

April 1, 2019, I received an email from one of the publishing company that I am working with as a part-time writer, that I need to make 3 articles out of general topics. After reading that mail, my friend just messaged me and ask me if I do know a site where she can meet her one true love-but she is just kidding and I take it seriously, a random site. As a good beautiful friend, I opened the google and searched "random chats with strangers", I found different sites such as Tinder, Omegle, Shagle and finally Zozo. At first log in as a guest under the name "Betina", the first thing I read in the main is "I will eat your hotdog", in which made me laugh so hard cause I am currently eating hotdog that time. And then suddenly, slipped into my mind, why not? Why not use this as my next article? And then I did. I keep on logging in as a guest for a week, not saying anything nor talking to anyone, just observing things and wondering how things work in this kind of world. After a week, cause I am new into this kind of environment and I am also working as a Financial Controller, It took me that long time to finish it. Then, I finally said "Hi People" in the main, and a warm welcome came in, the first two lovies to welcome me, are; Knotty and Faithless, in which up until now, I treasure and consider them as one of my trusted friends. As the days goes by, I won't deny it that I am enjoying things that supposed to be a "not me" things. I am just a woman who used to work professionally as an Accountant and a writer, after work, will do my taking care of my babies (pets), do my paintings as my past time and read news and books as my daily routine. But then again, it's just a flash moment, opening my laptop and logging in in Zozo, was just added to those routines. I enjoyed things in Zozo, on how people do their witty conversation with the opposites, teasing, flirting and sweet talks amazed me, because just like what I've said, these things are not me things. Someone even told me that I am horrible at flirting, and I agree. Also, I started to make friends and create family from here, too many to mention, might be longer than a Sword of Truth series. (You know who you are guys) And thank you guys for taking care of me and loving me. But what amazed me more, is on how the purple, red and blue names run the rooms. I was duly amazed on how concern they are to the users, knowing that Zozo is a free site, we are not paying anything for them to take care of us, so why?. And, I thank you guys for that, Admins. Truly we are grateful for your existence. In which made me think, what can we do to repay those care and kindness of them? Simple, be their family. And I did. I can proudly say that I am part of this family now! And those are my whys, on why I prefer to stay rather than just use the site to earn money for an article.

As said, we all have different reasons why we choose to stay in here and whatever it is, I am thankful, why? because, you made the right choice. Now it's your turn, SHARE YOUR STORY.

*Veni, Vidi, Vici, I came, I saw, I conquer- In any way, I hope I conquered your hearts people*

PS: If you made this far, thank you for reading my diary! Love you Picas, Shanaas and Anuzes. lmaooo

Yours,

Betina Beatrish Angel G.
It is refreshing and wonderful to have found in this vast cyber world someone who shares so far the same interests that I have. We have not been friends for that very long but you're already part of my family. We're both bad at flirting lol cause I have been told that too, and you understand most of the random stuff I say which is amazing cause then I don't get the weird "wtf" looks lol. And thank you very much for saying all these kind words about us and to us staff. It's good to know we have caused that impact on you. And we do see you guys as our family and family protects family, that's why Rose and I joke with Zeus we're his chat wives taking care of the house and keeping things in order while he's making repairs outside lol. We care a lot, about this site and about each and every user that chose to be a part of it. I am very grateful for you sticking around and becoming part of our family. Love you bebooooo!

Ps: Love to all Picas, Shanas and Anuzes too <3 lmao

It was back in December 2017 i came here.. Im in sad mood (due to some stuff reasons)just decided to chat with someone and searched telugu chat....zozo appearad on my list, i fst logged in telugu chat, initially shown intreast in telugu chat only,then stopped logging in for a while due to some personal problems.. After 6 months (november 2018) i been regular in telugu chat, one fine day i saw noir in telugu room (warning some abusers) and started following her, first time i texted her on IC wall... Noir bcm my dearest friend(sister) from that day i started roaming in all zozo rooms including SC.. Lol...
If i mention my frnds list in zozo it takes time.... I don't have patience to type, because piccu is lazy boy lol
In that vast and dreadful sea of abuse and of silly boys flirts and proposals you were the only one to never show me any disrespect, to treat me with selfless kindness and to actually not be bothered by a woman asking you to follow rules, because I don't boss anyone around. You're the sweetest and kindest person I have ever met and I can say that there's not a single evil bone or muscle in your body. You're my little brother from another mother, whom I share my secrets with since you also trusted me with yours. Whoever has you as their friend is a wealthy and lucky person. Thank you for existing my sweet bhaiya. I love you very much <3

In that vast and dreadful sea of abuse and of silly boys flirts and proposals you were the only one to never show me any disrespect, to treat me with selfless kindness and to actually not be bothered by a woman asking you to follow rules, because I don't boss anyone around. You're the sweetest and kindest person I have ever met and I can say that there's not a single evil bone or muscle in your body. You're my little brother from another mother, whom I share my secrets with since you also trusted me with yours. Whoever has you as their friend is a wealthy and lucky person. Thank you for existing my sweet bhaiya. I love you very much <3
Friends grow up and move away. But the one thing that’s i never lost is my sister noir
:heart1:

It is refreshing and wonderful to have found in this vast cyber world someone who shares so far the same interests that I have. We have not been friends for that very long but you're already part of my family. We're both bad at flirting lol cause I have been told that too, and you understand most of the random stuff I say which is amazing cause then I don't get the weird "wtf" looks lol. And thank you very much for saying all these kind words about us and to us staff. It's good to know we have caused that impact on you. And we do see you guys as our family and family protects family, that's why Rose and I joke with Zeus we're his chat wives taking care of the house and keeping things in order while he's making repairs outside lol. We care a lot, about this site and about each and every user that chose to be a part of it. I am very grateful for you sticking around and becoming part of our family. Love you bebooooo!

Ps: Love to all Picas, Shanas and Anuzes too <3 lmao

Yay! Thank you Beboooo xx. I was actually amazed as well on how we met and become friends. Thanks to Shana. hahahahhaa. And still, and will forever grateful that I met you guys. A FAMILY THAT PERVS TOGETHER, STAYS FOREVER. hahahhaa. Love youuuuu Beboooooooooooooooooo <3 From the bottom of my Shanaa and Anuz. lmao

Thank youuuu Picuuu Kavale <3 My twin brother, (because we have the same birthday) hahahaha. Thank you for considering me as a friend and a Behan(sister). I loveee yah and no suso for you. hahahhaa. Love yah and our Behan Noir with BIG..... heart. <3

Thank youuuu Picuuu Kavale <3 My twin brother, (because we have the same birthday) hahahaha. Thank you for considering me as a friend and a Behan(sister). I loveee yah and no suso for you. hahahhaa. Love yah and our Behan Noir with BIG..... heart. <3
Family has grown thanks to Shanaa, puuku and Anuz <3 who would have seen this happening lol but no matter how I am glad I have you both

I won't expect suso and especially pilers from u.. rofl:Cwl:

Yours,

Betina Beatrish Angel G.
Nicely expressed. That’s how I started as well - as a guest to check the temperature. Yes, definitely will share my story in coming days.