• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Giving love a chance?

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59

Today while monitoring IC room, I was approached by a user with a very unusual request, he wanted to ask me about a girl he met here on ZoZo and unfortunately lost contact. He proceeded to tell me that although short and fast their encounter was, this girl caused a great impact on him.

I know what most will say, "He's just lusting" "he just wants to get into her pants", and even though I do understand that it's very possible, I was glad that for once I was not approached to solve silly fights and disputes. And to be honest, right now I prefer to believe this guy is being genuine. So here is my shout out to try and help those two in meeting again. The user who approached me was Just For Chat and the lovely user as he says goes by the name of Friendly Chat.

If you happen to see her, or know her, let her know that I got a message waiting for her from this seemingly genuine person.

Today while monitoring IC room, I was approached by a user with a very unusual request, he wanted to ask me about a girl he met here on ZoZo and unfortunately lost contact. He proceeded to tell me that although short and fast their encounter was, this girl caused a great impact on him.

I know what most will say, "He's just lusting" "he just wants to get into her pants", and even though I do understand that it's very possible, I was glad that for once I was not approached to solve silly fights and disputes. And to be honest, right now I prefer to believe this guy is being genuine. So here is my shout out to try and help those two in meeting again. The user who approached me was Just For Chat and the lovely user as he says goes by the name of Friendly Chat.

If you happen to see her, or know her, let her know that I got a message waiting for her from this seemingly genuine person.
Lol hope he was not searching for me ;) jokes apart could he just tell the id she used to chat from coz I almost know most of the girls in IC. Could be a help to them.