• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Ban Reality

D

Deleted member 59

I don't know how many times we have talked an this topic anymore and I am sure it will be brought up many times more. But I will talk about it to make something clear after getting many users questioning me in Indian rooms about the ban feature.

We get many abusers and spammers in the rooms constantly and admins/mods need to ban every time, many times followed. Many have asked me why we can't permanently ban, and the answer is easy, we ban based on ip and many know basic tricks to bypass this feature. Especially creatures that enjoy spamming and abusing. It's sad, but it happens. And the staff will always ban, no matter how long it takes, we will ban and we will mute.

Now some asked me why not block their ip. The answer is that to block the ip we block the network and imagine how many users were gonna suffer from this? Users we care about and want to enable them to keep coming back to ZoZo? Many of them. So as long as we're in this U.I that's the reality we have and we're gonna keep working with it till the new one is ready for us to use. So instead of thinking the admins are "useless" and "not doing" our jobs, think twice, because we're the ones working daily and constantly so you can chat peacefully.

And for you spammers the fun is over ;) I am onto you pretty boys and I got all the stamina to ban over and over and over and over and over again :)