• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Complain against vish and helpless admin

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
I was chatying normal vish started being nasty i blocked him. He started abusing my health is already not well so i cant fight back i asked noir but she is not available or else she is akways helpful i went in kerela room called ichayan for help but as always wthout helping he asking me to block when already i have mentioned i have blocked he is comming again in different nicks and troubling SORRY TO SAY BUT ICHAYAN is No more help ful as he use to be when he was new now he just gives us the excuse of vpn

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190114-134334.png
    Screenshot_20190114-134334.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20190114-134345.png
    Screenshot_20190114-134345.png
    291.8 KB · Views: 18
More ss please check them too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190114-134353.png
    Screenshot_20190114-134353.png
    283.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20190114-134403.png
    Screenshot_20190114-134403.png
    304 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20190114-134956.png
    Screenshot_20190114-134956.png
    301.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20190114-135438.png
    Screenshot_20190114-135438.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20190114-135404.png
    Screenshot_20190114-135404.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 16
Beryl i have already explained a hundred of times Vish is a ip changer so no matter how many time we block or ban he will still come back to abuse it is what he does
all you can do is keep blocking and keep ignoring
it not the staff FAULT
we can only do so much
ICHAYAN IS RIGHT IT IS BECAUSE OF VPN

helpless admin o_O damnn thats a strong statement ... Spammers can be stopped if we enable register only(email verification) login. But, 80% of people dont want to register, for example log into indian chat room and check the user list(name list). Just count, how many register users you see vs guest un-registered users.

Dear Admin, it is need of the hour to change the rules. My suggestion is, unregistered users cannot msg in chatrooms but can read the wall & PM to registered as well as unregistered users. Pms to VIPs are already blocked. Then it would be possible for admins to block or ban a particular registered ID if he/she abuses in main wall.

I was chatying normal vish started being nasty i blocked him. He started abusing my health is already not well so i cant fight back i asked noir but she is not available or else she is akways helpful i went in kerela room called ichayan for help but as always wthout helping he asking me to block when already i have mentioned i have blocked he is comming again in different nicks and troubling SORRY TO SAY BUT ICHAYAN is No more help ful as he use to be when he was new now he just gives us the excuse of vpn
Hi Beryl

We all chats, make frnds here but still anonymous, do u really think that ppl like vish can harm u or ur identity? Never. Keep calm, sail with the Flo & enjoy the moments. Btw happy New Year to u & miss u all

Dear Admin, it is need of the hour to change the rules. My suggestion is, unregistered users cannot msg in chatrooms but can read the wall & PM to registered as well as unregistered users. Pms to VIPs are already blocked. Then it would be possible for admins to block or ban a particular registered ID if he/she abuses in main wall.
This is going to happen at the new U.I, for now all we can do is to ban even after they come back and for users to block.

Hi Beryl

We all chats, make frnds here but still anonymous, do u really think that ppl like vish can harm u or ur identity? Never. Keep calm, sail with the Flo & enjoy the moments. Btw happy New Year to u & miss u all
Happy New year s p miss u too