• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

problem log in

Daddydom1

for last 15 days I am unable to log in sexchat room .. everyday I tried 1 or 2 times but failed. Is chatroom under development and closed for that purpose or its something else?

here is copy..

Attachments

• shows daddydom1 is logged in.PNG
    shows daddydom1 is logged in.PNG
    45.1 KB · Views: 11
  • then appwaers this page.PNG
    then appwaers this page.PNG
    53.1 KB · Views: 10
damnn what the hell is this? looks like something is not loading you correctly, can you confirm me which browser are you using?. I recommend you to use google chrome.

Looks like the page is not loading properly for you.. could you try to use the website in "Incognito" mode?.

Else try it in firefox, dont do any settings changes.

tried google chrome in Incognito: mode .. didnt work .. tried firefox browser .it didnt work too. so , still unable to enter site ..now its more then 20 days

im pretty sure. this is not related to website, or someone blocked you.. It looks the javascript is not loaded in your browser. make sure you dont have any unwanted javascript blocking plugin or settings enabled.

finally .. able to enter chat room after 1 month or so .. has changed nick name to Dd1 as per new rules told bt Rose. Now Forum doesnt get me registered by this new name .. says you need at least 4 letters ...lol ..dont know how to register by new nick Dd1.. will be happy to know the solution

finally .. able to enter chat room after 1 month or so .. has changed nicj name to Dd1 as per new rules told bt Rose. Now Forum doesnt get me registered by this new name .. says you need atleast 4 letters ...lol ..dont know how to register by new nick Dd1.. will be happy to know the solution
best solution is to add another 1 to the name or anything else you'd like, we'll know it's you :)