• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

complaint on admin Immigration

Likith

she is muted me forever ....what i did .. am discussion with my friends about hacking and i said no use to complaint on hacking. she is ban me forever these is our admins they are doing like these thank you zozo admins......... am not abuse any one there and i though she is ban for previous discussions is main reason....these is not for personal revenge immi.

if you have admin powers you can use for help not for revenge ... and am asked for reason for ban she was saying . useless reason (my friends are doing complaint on guest ids hacking ones and said to my friends there is no use for complaint go and give complaint om forum if there is give complaint useless ) these is the reason for ban.. and she adding additional some word she saying to me like i said admins are useless . what she understand i don't know . and one thing if i say like that she will ban forever ? ... it is the reason for ban . and one thing already i have complaint on abusers but no one help that time. but now i ban finally because revenge for previous discussion .. . . so now u got one reason for ban good . abusers are ban for 15 min but am never abuse any one but am ban forever.........

Like i have said before it is NOT HACKING ,The abusers change ips so no matter how many time we ban they still come back ,so when people keep talking about them or making a scene it gets annoying ,we have warned you over and over about it ,all you can do is block them ,people who change ips just to abuse look for the attention and if you talk about them or abuse back they will keep coming back
JUST BLOCK THEM AND IGNORE THEM
US ADMIN CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH WITH WHAT WE HAVE ITS NOT US YOU SHOULD BLAME ITS THE ASSHOLE WHO CHANGE IPS
AND THOSE WHO CANT FOLLOW A SIMPLE DEMANDE
YOU CAN COMPLAIN ALL YOU WANT ABOUT THE ADMINS BUT WE ARE NOT TO BE BLAMED FOR OTHERS STUPIDITY

opsss first you can read correctly my message and understand what am say.....i am not blame any one she(imagination) is ban me forever i need reason to ban that's it.?

Well I didn’t want to answer his allegations coz he himself knows wat he does n why. First of all Likith stop pretending to be the owner of telegu room, I don’t understand telegu doesn’t mean i m not smart enuf to google translate. I read how you drive away new users due to language n provoking users regarding lack of females. We are not here to provide you with females. This is a platform to chat n Admins are for smooth functionality of chats. Even your best frds know what you did that day to provoke me but still I didn’t take any action. If I m humble doesn’t mean I m weak.. it shows my mannerisms. You want proof Likith I can post it here too.

Well I didn’t want to answer his allegations coz he himself knows wat he does n why. First of all Likith stop pretending to be the owner of telegu room, I don’t understand telegu doesn’t mean i m not smart enuf to google translate. I read how you drive away new users due to language n provoking users regarding lack of females. We are not here to provide you with females. This is a platform to chat n Admins are for smooth functionality of chats. Even your best frds know what you did that day to provoke me but still I didn’t take any action. If I m humble doesn’t mean I m weak.. it shows my mannerisms. You want proof Likith I can post it here too.

I know all the bs you have to take in Ic rooms Imag, I just wanted to make public what really happened so he'd stop it with his false accusations.

it's not the first he has complained or said stuff about admins ,staff and the chat nor is it the first time he has been spotted abusing so i knew the moment he complained against imag ,he was in fault ,Momma duck knows these things ,i have already said on other of his posts what he calls HACKING isn't HACKING ,its a simple thing of changing ips and as for lack of females ,maybe if they treated females as Human beings and not objects for them to ordered and boss around they would have more females but all the time they ac like assholes females will not go in simple as
if any indian females wish to come in to Sex chat myself and fellow admins will welcome them and protect them

it's not the first he has complained or said stuff about admins ,staff and the chat nor is it the first time he has been spotted abusing so i knew the moment he complained against imag ,he was in fault ,Momma duck knows these things ,i have already said on other of his posts what he calls HACKING isn't HACKING ,its a simple thing of changing ips and as for lack of females ,maybe if they treated females as Human beings and not objects for them to ordered and boss around they would have more females but all the time they ac like assholes females will not go in simple as
if any indian females wish to come in to Sex chat myself and fellow admins will welcome them and protect them
Actually he considers himself to be GOD of telegu room... I was surprised to see when I entered there how he behaves with users there especially newbies.. Even I being the Admin of IC never behave in such a way.. he was literally ordering users which room they should move.. new ones should be guided not ordered.. We all had once been newbies.. Rose I still remember my days as a new comer and how Zeus Hades n You comforted me by answering n solving my queries n clearing my misconceptions.. So the same path I try to follow and I insist everyone to follow coz users are the charm of our site.. But when pple try playing games I need to tell them tht THEY ARE PLAYERS BUT I AM THE COACH LOL.. So quit playing games with me.. No matter whichever room I m in.. my eyes are everywhere ;)

Last edited:
Actually he considers himself to be GOD of telegu room... I was surprised to see when I entered there how he behaves with users there especially newbies.. Even I being the Admin of IC never behave in such a way.. he was literally ordering users which room they should move.. new ones should be guided not ordered.. We all had once been newbies.. Rose I still remember my days as a new comer and how Zeus Hades n You comforted me by answering n solving my queries n clearing my misconceptions.. So the same path I try to follow and I insist everyone to follow coz users are the charm of our site.. But when pple try playing games I need to tell them tht THEY ARE PLAYERS BUT I AM THE COACH LOL.. So quit playing games with me.. No matter whichever room I m in.. my eyes are everywhere ;)
i remember those days and we were happy to help you and seeing you as a ADMIN now is great ,you have grown and im proud of you (especially seeing you were one of my vips ) ,i have noticed how he acts to here and in the rooms ,its not the first time he has tried to cause trouble because he doesn't like being called out ,like most men he doesn't lie rejection or being told what to do by a WOMAN