• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Umm... Hello? or is Howdy? or Bonjour?

Billy

Wellknown Ace
Tis matter's not, they all say or mean the same thing... well last time I was on this planet they did...

Hmm... Well... My name is Billy and I come from some place far far away, I forget the name of the place... I'm sure I'll remember one day.

I'm a male *looks down pants to double check...* Yep I definitely have a... third leg!

I've actually been around here in the world of ZoZo for a while now, some of you know me and some of you don't... now watch all those who do know me hide away!

I'm currently 31 years old, I'm a self proclaimed Pokemon Geek.... oh look! There's a Lickitung!

I'm a very big reader, and I'm an amateur poet/writer. You may be able to find some of my own poems on here. However... here I am saying Hello, Howdy and it would seem Bonjour!