• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Abuser Aparchit

Likith

Id name Aparchit he from indin room he just came to speaking in hindi in telugu room i just said it is telugu room speak in telugu are english he was given warning and doing abusing in front of admin Ichayan but admin was not responded ......thank you good and best admins all are in zozo thank you

Attachments

• apr0.bmp.jpg
    apr0.bmp.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 23
  • apr01.jpg
    apr01.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 21
  • apr2.jpg
    apr2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 20
  • apr3.jpg
    apr3.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 20
  • apr4.jpg
    apr4.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 19
  • apr5.jpg
    apr5.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 19
The one and only recommendation we will make is: BLOCK. Admins and mods can't always be in, they have lives and both Imag and Ichayan do a great job. So all you gotta do is block.

Id name Aparchit he from indin room he just came to speaking in hindi in telugu room i just said it is telugu room speak in telugu are english he was given warning and doing abusing in front of admin Ichayan but admin was not responded ......thank you good and best admins all are in zozo thank you
If you see the id there doesn’t mean tht the person is online.. sometimes our id is there n we away or else we are in pm answering or sorting queries.. n btw you didn’t hv to warn him, just could hv simply blocked, hope you didn’t forget how many times you called me for help and I was there in telegu room SO OF COURSE WE DESERVE YOUR THANX

If you see the id there doesn’t mean tht the person is online.. sometimes our id is there n we away or else we are in pm answering or sorting queries.. n btw you didn’t hv to warn him, just could hv simply blocked, hope you didn’t forget how many times you called me for help and I was there in telegu room SO OF COURSE WE DESERVE YOUR THANX
i can’t read any abusive words in the screenshots. Moreover the other day we had telegu pple in IC speaking in telegu, likith n lol the fems actually they come here n chat with the users here so it’s human nature tht they ll come searching them there ;) As we have blacky n Anika frm tamil room we welcome them n allow a little relaxation in language, the rule of language is just to make sure tht the users get space in their own native language. He came there to search Harini ( a telegu user) that’s it. You don’t have to behave as if you own tht place. Stay calm,stay humble, use block n chat peacefully.

c last post fuck he said i will fuck means it good word ha it from bagawath geetha i think you said like that great supporting miss sis

sreeya he is your friend .. i think fuck is good word its from bagwath geetha i think madam i don't know its good word...... good supporting to your friend but am not ready to hear that from your friend

sreeya he is your friend .. i think fuck is good word its from bagwath geetha i think madam i don't know its good word...... good supporting to your friend but am not ready to hear that from your friend
And next time you post Screenshots kindly don’t crop them

Dude its a free sex chat site, stop thinking like admins and mods are here to babysit everyone. They happen to be humans just like us who have some real world stuff too. The abusers are a nuisance only because you haven't blocked them, it just a few clicks.

We have the power of mighty block button, Embrace it!

y you nee with out crop ha it not created post immi see correctly ..........when am speak correct you will get angry ha? k then i never use those words and sorry to saying like these..You did not tell me what to say then and did not say what you did then with out any reason i will say like these you will except these word...... i will fuck you ? how you feel it is sex chat na you feel happy to my words immi????? ...

Last edited:
please and these topic don't repeat again and again ......if any one hurt with my words am sorry end it