• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

You wake up and find out you're the last person on earth.

Hmmm lets see ... batteries would be a priority.... gotta power the vibrator now that there is no hope for sex with anyone else. Priorities people.. gotta have em. :giggle:

Raid the house of a guy I like and live there. Look thru his phone/pc for his nudes. Eat all his food, wear his clothes, do creepy shit like that for a while until I got bored. Walk around outside naked. Raid houses of celebrities and politicians, steal all their money, make a giant pile of it and burn it. Burn houses of everyone I hate. Go to Buckingham palace and sit on the queen's throne. Wear her crown and her clothes. Live like the queen and pretend I rule the world until I die of starvation or some shit.

Last edited:
First things, first - gonna roll a spliff with no distractions and have a ponder :Dream1: then I'm gonna cry that those magic hands have gone :(

Voice my opinions without some tard going on a rant because it's not the same as their opinion, say a few jokes without some snowflake getting offended, go to the supermarket and get my things without fools getting in my way or groups of old hags blocking the aisle so they can talk about the price of food, go for a motorbike ride without the risk of idiots driving into me because they're too busy talking on their phone. But most of all... I'd be missing my sky (SGBR)