• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

True or False

My POV : Women do not lose interest with their partners per se. Women lose interest in SEX with their partner - because of the absence of nurturing feeling. MEN tend to be complacent with their woman after some time. MEN should continue to woo their woman - keep that fire burning. If a woman is satisfied...she will do more for her man. :)

I agree, I've told everyone at some point my situation but to cut a LONG story short my GF is still ill but I've started giving her more attention and set some time aside to be intimate and send time together gardening (OMG i am middle aged:p)

Our relationship is so much better and I'm actually getting some for the first time in ages :p but seriously we're both much happier and more active ;) It took a leap of faith to tell her I still love her after 19 years and got off my ass to woo her a bit.