• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can we make some suggestions for the chat interface?

T

TheGroom

I thought we might be able to have a thread with ideas from the community to improve or influence the aesthetic of the chat.

I'm sure there are some people out there who think "wouldn't it be good if....!" well why not put your idea down with some substance behind it. If you include screen shots or mock ups to show how your idea would be implemented it would help to illustrate it - you never know the admins might need some help with icons or emojis :D (please be an emoji making competition )

Male/Female Avatars in chat

It's great having avatars working but i thought it might be helpful for the chat if we had more of an idea if someone is male/felmale/vip/admin you could do this by making the username appear in the specific colour but I thought a nice touch would be to have a coloured border around the circular avatars. I like the circles and thought a accent would look good - in the colour of the userlevel or sex.

zozoidea1.jpg

What do ya'll think :p

Thanks groom :) sure... i have noted it down and let me find a way to get the colour on username while chatting in lobby to identify male or female is a good choice.. will do that for sure :).

not that I'm looking to make work for you but some tweaks could be quick and easy whereas other stuff could be put in at a later date or inspire something even more epic :p