• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hollywood, fixing to bust WIDE Open.

Minos

Power Player
Wait until the very last of this video, and Keep in mind, Who in power (ex or close now), This all leads to.

Okay Sir...I watched this video through because it was you that posted it ..but had it just been me flipping the channel around..the smarmy way she speaks would have had me rushing for the remote.I'll give it..she makes some good points..a blind eye was turned ..by far too many people .People that could have put a stop to that mans horrific behavior.Both in politics and in hollywood..but her condescending attitude would have totally voided the message.And shes absolutely right...a federal investigation needs to be done..not just rehab and a slap on the wrist.

I so agree Ma'am, The way she speaks down to them, Why, it kind of reminds you of the way Hillary talks about Trump Supporters, or the way Michelle speaks about Women that voted for Trump, or the way CNN says "It's our job to tell you how to think". Gosh the only thing worse I can think of is some actress holding up a decapitated head or something, but of course they'd neverrrrr stoop so low. The judge speaks this way to them because of how they speak to the other side...Like Sooooo Stupid, and only I can take care of you mentality.

lol to be far...the way Hillary speaks has always fucking bugged me.Condescending attitudes rub me the wrong way.No matter what side or issue..dont fucking talk down to someone.And...dont try to get me to debate you... I was just making a comment..no more..no less lol I agreed she made some good points..just didnt care for her delivery.