• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Scouting in America

Minos

Power Player
The Boy Scouts of America has been under attack for a very long time now. People wanting girls to be allowed in it and so on. Yes, there is a Girl Scouts of America as well. How about this? They leave the Boy Scouts for Boys, The Girl Scouts for Girls, and then make another outfit just called Scouting for those that wish to be with both?

Kinda seems like a no brainer...so what's the problem (please lord..don't be the Democrats) lol

our news says thay will have segregated troops, boys only and girls only. I went through the ranks of boy scouts, my sister was a girl scout. Both have a lot of similar merit badges, camping, cooking, canoeing etc, so why not leave it as it is. BOY Scouts and Girl Scouts.

our news says thay will have segregated troops, boys only and girls only. I went through the ranks of boy scouts, my sister was a girl scout. Both have a lot of similar merit badges, camping, cooking, canoeing etc, so why not leave it as it is. BOY Scouts and Girl Scouts.

Even the gear used was very much the same, Same knife, different emblem. I've never read the girl scout handbook, but I imagine it's much the same too. With your sister being a Girl Scout, could you point out the differences if any?

Even the gear used was very much the same, Same knife, different emblem. I've never read the girl scout handbook, but I imagine it's much the same too. With your sister being a Girl Scout, could you point out the differences if any?
sorry memories a little foggy, we were in scouting 40 years ago (each in our own gender group)