• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How start chatting (do or not)

Do
1) Register and select a good username. (90% girls are not like to talk strangers)
2 First, say hi or hello.
3)Talk to all.
4) Create friendship.

Not
1)Dont self-promote (eg: I have a 10-inch dick, 20-inch dick ).
2)Dont request.(show boobs, take off clothe etc).
3)Dont hurt anyone.

so true :)

1. Don't come into the chat room acting like you own the place
2. Don't go in a hissy fit just because you've been rejected.
3. Don't start an argument because you don't like something someone has said, everyone is entitled to their own opinions
4. Bullies are not welcome, so don't even try going there.

1. Do be polite, and considerate!
2. Do be respectful, respect is a two way street!

Not aimed at anyone in particular, but still...

The more people read this the better. But I feel like only the ones who doesn't like fighting and respect others are reading lol
I think that we need just one thing and that is respect. If everybody respected the other things would already be great.

1. Don't come into the chat room acting like you own the place
2. Don't go in a hissy fit just because you've been rejected.
3. Don't start an argument because you don't like something someone has said, everyone is entitled to their own opinions
4. Bullies are not welcome, so don't even try going there.

1. Do be polite, and considerate!
2. Do be respectful, respect is a two way street!

Not aimed at anyone in particular, but still...
thank you

The more people read this the better. But I feel like only the ones who doesn't like fighting and respect others are reading lol
I think that we need just one thing and that is respect. If everybody respected the other things would already be great.
tahnk you magpie :)